Knotty.

Crap. 15508950374434768631346178405817

7 Likes

7 Likes

With swamp gas reflected off a weather balloon tracking weather patterns of Uranus, of course.

1 Like

And that is why I always have a safety pin in my yo-yo pouch with me. It is easier to get the knots out! Especially when the’re very close to the axle. I don’t have to unscrew the yo-yo.
I always have some yo-yo string and a pair of silicone rings with me too.
It is all in my first aid yo-yo kit!

3 Likes

Well for some reason whenever I try to (d)ingerspin with a Metal Drifter it works most of the time. The breaking windows and dinging the anno that is…

1 Like

5 Likes

I don’t know what I did yet here we are.

6 Likes

Crochet hooks are good sometimes for getting knots out from yoyos you can’t take apart. Or just helping to get those nasty tight knots apart.

10 Likes

simultaneous

7 Likes

I thought I felt one.

5 Likes

I didn’t take photos but during my first three days of learning Green Triangle I got dozens and dozens of knots. I used a bunch of old sub par strings and when I got a knot I’d just leave it and play through. When the string got too many knots I’d just throw it away and put a fresh string on. Thankfully, I only got one knot in the last day!

2 Likes

Don’t stop believing. And knot on!

2 Likes

5 Likes

I’m still throwing that bullet!!!

3 Likes

I really hope you ditched the knotted string by now.

2 Likes

How? In one toss, this happened:

5 Likes

Try to do that on purpose! It’ll never happen! My neighbor was teaching me something a few weeks ago and every time I did it I ended up with a double GT and if it happens again when we throw together I will ask him to take a photo. I still can’t figure out how I did it and I saw no way to get out of it except to stop the spin and carefully unravel everything. Note: it was a frontstyle double GT.

6 Likes

…and why?

4 Likes

Excellent!

2 Likes

7 Likes