Just ordered the Aitch from One-Drop

Absolutely, but they were the first one to sell out. I got myself the deep space and melting glacier. I’m thinking they’ll look great when half swapped.

4 Likes

I think I landed on my fav SE configuration for The Aitch. As long as what I’m feeling isn’t placebo, it seems to play much lighter and quicker with Ultralights in there, which is what I was wanting out of it the more I threw it. The difference on paper between UL’s and Minispikes is barely there, but I know I’m feeling it. I suggest everyone swap some in and try it out.

Plus whoever had that “bedazzled” comment in reference to the mini spikes earlier in the thread made me immediately turned off to them LMAO… I think the UL’s not only play better, but also look better

11 Likes

Probably a Sochi Concave Ceramic.

Sōchí Bearings – YoYoExpert

kgb

1 Like

I have one in my YoYoFriends Hummingbird (WYYC 2018 edition)

Plays great. Very quiet. “Maintenance”, if required, involves soap and water.

kgb

5 Likes

Was having the same thought about mine. Kinda wanted to try some UL’s but the only ones I have are in my deep state, and I dont want to change SE’s in that

“Bedazzled?!” oh man… you just ruined them for me too. Anyone want to buy some minispikes in red or clear? :slight_smile: :joy:

1 Like

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

LOL, I guess I may have to go into hiding.

1 Like

Mini Spike sales after this thread :chart_with_downwards_trend::chart_with_downwards_trend::chart_with_downwards_trend:

2 Likes

Naw mini spikes the biznaz

4 Likes

The spikes have always reminded me of my street punk days lol. I definitely don’t get bedazzled vibes

4 Likes

Ultralights win for me almost every time.

So I impulse-bought an Aitch wanting a Code 1 type of feel. But it’s not. The Aitch is more powerful and stable than I remember the Code 1 being. I’ve been enjoying it a lot.

5 Likes

This throw has grown on me a lot the last few days. I love how even after a relatively long combo (for me at least), this thing has enough power so it always binds strong and snappy. It kinda forces you to play more accurately without being too unstable. Been playing the Aitch basically exclusively lol

2 Likes

Same here. Aitch and Senban mostly this week.

3 Likes

My Aitch arrived today. Super quick delivery from the US to the UK this time.

It doesn’t play anything like I expected. Really enjoying it so far. Put in some dome SE and the weight is just right for me.
Also dunno if I just got lucky but this seems to be the smoothest One Drop I’ve ever had. I’ve had G2 throws that weren’t as silky smooth as this! same flat bearing, stayed silent and smooth after changing SE. Really caught me by surprise. I won’t be putting this down for quite some time

20 Likes

That is a pretty one!

3 Likes

Looks great in clear! I’ve been eyeing that one myself.

3 Likes

Awesome! I got myself some ultralights with my Aitch purchase and that seems to have been a wise choice.

3 Likes

This is what I said about a week ago——->

Thanks to all those that are finding out what I had felt about this yo-yo…

It might not be an out of the park home run for everybody…

But even an in the park homer or solid triple is good stuff, lol

5 Likes

Just got a clear in the mail. It’s very unique and an excellent player. Nimble and fast yet powerful. Finger grinds are amazing and fingerspins are surprisingly nice. A very memorable and pocket friendly yoyo. That clear is sooo nice too.

18 Likes