So happy I grabbed this

So happy I grabbed this throw while they were available, the intro is an awesome affordable throw - but mostly love the saturday night market scheme

14 Likes

Took me about 2 weeks to get mine in Canada. But I haven’t bought a brand new throw since 2010 when I got the Protostar.

The smoothness between this “budget” throw and the older Proto, 888, or YYJ New Breed I have is night and day. This is already like stupid smooth I can’t imagine how something could be smoother.

The throw + my YYE order with string and bearings came in like 30mins ago, timing couldn’t be more perfect.

8 Likes

haha yeah there aren’t really any yoyos with vibe anymore, the technology is to good so there no excuse … i dont think ive ever got a one drop new or old that isn’t smooth though

3 Likes

its definitely great for the price point! i only noticed it because of the limited colorway drop on their website

1 Like

Yeah the Saturday Mrkt released about a week after I ordered mine, otherwise I would’ve gotten that. Been tossing it around the last hour and I’m really enjoying it.

Only complaint for me is having to buy a bearing to replace the factory flat, but nbd.

1 Like

Intro soooo powerful!

1 Like

i personally like the one drop bearings