One Drop Panorama

Wow. And the second drop for One Drop’s Panorama is already sold out.

I picked up one from the first run and was pretty happy with it. It’s very slim and fits in the pocket easily, light, and has interchangeable side effects for those who like that feature. It spins pretty well and has decent stability for being monometal and it’s shape.

I will say that it is a pretty chill yoyo and can see why it’s described as something you would want to play with consistently.

Is this yoyo going to be one of the more popular models that One Drop has released recently? What are you guys’ thoughts on this?

3 Likes

Picked up a Saturday Market on the first drop, but also wanted a clear to use as an EDC - didn’t get it because it obviously sold out so fast. Was super pumped when they announced this run so I could finally grab that clear this time. Had it in my cart at 11:00 and was checking out at 11:01 and it said it was out of stock - I was blown away, especially since they said they would be making quite a few more clears for this run. Super frustrated I STILL have not been able to get a clear. However, it’s not all bad vibes cause I managed to snag a pink and a light blue I’m gonna do a half swap with (and throw blue energy domes on).

But yeah, out of all their drops in recent memory, nothing sells out as fast as these do. Definitely their most popular as of late. And in my Top 5 all time favorites for sure!

10 Likes

I got skunked too. Put a black one in the cart, then stupidly went back for side effects. Totally bummed. This throw has been at the top of my wishlist.

6 Likes

Aye, same story except I totally failed at getting any Panorama this drop. Had a clear one in my cart, checking out at 1:59pm est and by the time paypal loaded they were gone!

So I said, ok get a black…gone, alright pink…gone…any color? Gone…

Oh well, at least this oughtta warrant a 3rd run…lol…I’ll just keep playing my first run SM over the carpet at home until then :grin:

2 Likes

Snagged a Saturday Market. I don’t really care for the Saturday Market. Wanted black. Hopefully they’ll do a third run with teal.

3 Likes

I’m that lame guy that showed up right on time for the SM Legendary Terrarian the first round and for some side effects today. Not that the Panorama doesn’t interest me. The fact that it consistently sells out in minutes is a good sign that there will be more chances to cop one. Ooh, maybe they’ll even do a 7075 version at some point.

4 Likes

Was lucky enough to snag a Saturday Market as well - and a bunch of side effects as well. Another time zone sometimes has its benefits 🥸

2 Likes

I love my Panorama’s, it’s easily tied with the YWET as my all time favorite yoyo.

6 Likes

I lost my blue panorama because I too was shopping for side effect… da!

I was able to get the Sat Market.

Hey @SR1 , I’m interested to see what the pink blue looks like. good call! I dont have any half swaps but was seriously considering it for the panorama!

2 Likes

Here is one of my Panorama’s, a half swap.

20 Likes

I got reeled in a meeting for this drop and missed everything! If you’re looking/willing to let go of one of your swaps please let me know! I got a Saturday market on the first drop as well, love the yoyo, but it’s too darn pretty to take anywhere!

3 Likes

I had to wake up at 3am my time as I didn’t want to miss any code1 SE. And got some brass too. So glad they had a big SE stock this time

2 Likes

The collection minus one, have one out for ano right now.

Still holding out (a little) hope for a copper plated run.

9 Likes

Oi, gorgeous Panorama collection!

A copper and nickel plated run would both be awesome!

1 Like

Is the top left one slightly different? The rims almost look flatter.

1 Like

Top two are prototypes, dark grey is the first, clear is the second, no changes from 2nd proto to official run

4 Likes

Why everyone running ultralights? I think panorama plays so much better with added weight

3 Likes

Excited to see how the added weight of energy domes changes the feel

In the comments on one of sakatuca’s IG posts they said they don’t have a reliable way to do copper and nickel plating as well as no way to do hardcoating when I asked about it :pensive:

3 Likes

I think you are gonna like it, makes it play less twitchy and more smooth. Its already a pretty difficult playing yoyo, not wide and light. Slows it down just a touch and more stable. I got some brass code1s for it excited as well

2 Likes