Just ordered the Aitch from One-Drop

Like a fanboy, I ordered my first yo-yo at the time of the release.

I was tempted on the NQP Indigo Flats but had no reference on what it looked like. Went with the Saturday Market

10 Likes

I have always had good luck with the nqp. I pulled the trigger on the indigo . I really dig this release happy to have a thinner yo-yo with a nice catch zone.

2 Likes

I took a chance on the Flats also. Still haven’t gotten a conf email, but Shopify usually works in the end.

2 Likes

OneDrop holds some of the highest standards in the game right now. I bought a sugar glider NQP specifically to have a beater for 5a, and it took all I had to actually use it for that since it was so smooth and pretty. (It’s beat to heck now, lol)

2 Likes

This is my first Saturday Market so I’m happy about that.

When your Indigo’s come in share picks. I just didn’t have a frame of reference for them.

3 Likes

If you choose Indigo Flats on the drop down it shows a picture.

1 Like

I must have missed this announcement. Where can I take a look?

Thank you
v/r
Jeff

One Drop

Sorry. I couldn’t find a listing for the Aitch on the One Drop site. :frowning:

1 Like

Sent you a DM

1 Like

I was going by the email letter pictures, most everything I look at is always sold out so I never thought of trying the drop down

Thanks

1 Like

Got the last NQP Indigo Flats available. Will def post pics once I get it. The shape is super intriguing and not something I usually go for - but the things I don’t usually go for often times end up being the most fun!

2 Likes

Have you tried the silhouette? Kind of reminds me of it a bit. I really enjoy the silhouette. It performs way better than you would expect it too

1 Like

My favorite one drop release this year

12 Likes

Daaamnnn, high praise. Even more than the Panorama?

Not yet! If I like this well enough, I’ll prolly pick up one of those.

1 Like

Yes more than the panorama- but H is my preferred shape ALWAYS so this really jived with me

6 Likes

How does it play? Is it nimble on the string?

1 Like

7 Likes

Follow my Instagram page I do written reviews from time to time :slight_smile: @the_throwers_lounge

5 Likes

Alright.

Does it move easily on the string? Usually with H-shapes they end up feeling really heavy due to all that rim weight which makes them reluctant movers.

3 Likes