Just ordered the Aitch from One-Drop

Very maneuverable, haven’t ran into any circumstances where I felt that it was slow or reluctant to move. I really like the thing

1 Like

Awesome, the Aitch is really tempting me. Haven’t been this tempted by a throw from OneDrop before.

3 Likes

I’m also tempted. Been hoarding Saturday market yo-yos like a dragon recently.

4 Likes

Man I really want to try this one… I really like the dimensions and mini spikes…

2 Likes

couldnt resist and was refreshing the store page at 11, snagged the saturday market aitch at 11am on the dot lolol

5 Likes

Anyone get theirs yet?

No, I didn’t pay for extra shipping. My USPS has been on “Your package is on its way to a USPS facility”

1 Like

USPS been low key blowin it in the last 2 weeks since they announced slowdowns.

2 Likes

But hasn’t slowed the junk mail

1 Like

They lost a package of mine the other day, luckily I was able to get it through persistence and a super kind dude who worked for them willing to go the extra mile. But yeah… they’ve been off their game recently. Everyone PLEASE remember to pay with Goods and Services when using PayPal, it could really save you if things don’t go right.

2 Likes

…more importantly, insure your packages if you’re a BST’er.

2 Likes

USPS package insurance is a major paper chase. You have to provide documentation and under the best of circumstances you will get a refund in 6 months. That has been my experience.

YMMV

2 Likes

So am I hosed? It’s been on this message since Wednesday.

1 Like

You’re not hosed. I’ve had several packages that have had that status right up until it changed to “Out for Delivery.”

2 Likes

Exactly this. The worst one was one from Russia! Said ‘Origin Post Preparing Shipment’ for three weeks then popped straight to ‘Delivered’ and was in my mailbox, lol.

3 Likes

This is why I like using Pirate Ship; not only can you use commercial cubic rates w/ USPS (saving a few bucks), but if you insure a package when purchasing postage from them the policy is through ShipSurance and not USPS. While I haven’t personally had to make a claim, from what I’ve read the process is pretty painless, especially compared to the rigmarole USPS will have you go through.

3 Likes

Pirate ship looks pretty good. I will remember to try them the next time I have to ship something.

Thank you

3 Likes

I did

2 Likes

Mine says that as well . Either they haven’t dropped off the packages or the post office hasn’t scanned them in yet. I think service times are really dependent on how efficient the post office it self is . I’m sure also staffing plays a roll. A lot of my one drop packages have this status for a few days and then move pretty quick once they are in the system.

I wouldnt worry about it too much

I feel like pirate ship is much more expensive then when I got to the usps kiosk myself , am I doing something wrong ?