Just in case you were ever thinking of ordering a yoyo from amazon.

then how did you get on amazon… and YYE… and everything you use…

1 Like

I shop through Amazon on a regular basis, not for throws necessarily, but in general. I haven’t ever had a major problem shopping there online. So, to be fair, the bad shopping experience of a friend is still only half of the story. Unless you see a receipt for what they paid for, for how much, and to what store they paid, or get a chance to hear from the other side (store/manufacturer), you only have half the story. I think discussing a negative experience publicly, especially one that specific, might be better suited for something that happened in your own personal experience. And, even in that case, as Yoyodoc stated, it might be best to get it resolved with the retailer before putting the company on blast publicly.

Also, just food for thought:

Company A makes 100,000 yo-yos every year. Company B makes 25,000 yo-yos every year. Company A has flaws on 5,000 yo-yos it puts out in the wild for sale. Company B only has flaws on 1250 yo-yos that it puts out in the wild for sale.

Company B is no better at quality control than Company A. Both have 5% flaws. Company A just potentially has 3750 more people to flap their gums about flaws found on their products. The only reason why there are more flaws for Company A, and more people to talk about those flaws is because they sell more yo-yos, and generate more sales volume. The number of flaws relative to their output is the same.

Think about that, before you compare a large company to a small company as it relates to yo-yo related flaws, and how many flaws you see or hear about on their products.

just trying to fit in with yoyodoc and yoyospirit and everyone! i thought this was the post complete nonsense thread.

Let’s move along folks, nothing to see here…

2 Likes