Just in case you were ever thinking of ordering a yoyo from amazon.

Well it seems that this thread went off topic very fast so im going to have a mod delete some of the posts.

But Nolang no one is hating on you they are just trying to show you the error of the ways so quit acting like a three year old and actually think through what yoyodoc said. If you don’t I imagine your life is going to be pretty hard if it isn’t already. The world seems to frown at people who don’t listen to advice especially from someone who gave it in such a very precise manner and didn’t charge you a cent for it except for the time it took to read through the post. After all the forum is mainly for advice so if you don’t like the advice you get you don’t have to use it. The same way with the internet if you don’t like it don’t use it, and with the billions of people on the internet no will care whether or not your on the internet. Such is the hard facts of life.

1 Like

make sure they start by deleting yours and yoyodocs posts. i didnt ask for anyones advice at any point in this thread. i still play my shutter daily, and it works as well as any 50 dollar yoyo. im not sure where you get off, or what your motivation was to “reply” to me in this thread. i seriously feel like im getting dumber every time you push a button on your keyboard, so no you are not helping. nor is yoyodoc comparing a yoyo to a BURNING HOUSE. i cannot believe anyone would think thats a valid comparison.

i CANNOT fathom why anyone would be so offended that i bought a onedrop yoyo instead of a yoyofactory yoyo… but ill tell you one thing, theres no such thing as axle issues when you have side effects. onedrop absolutely makes a finer product than yyf, and THERES a statement that you factory fanboys can get upset about.

Guys, I ordered a Big Mac but when I got my bag at the drive through I saw that they forgot to put lettuce on it. Instead of telling the cashier I drove home and ate the hamburger anyway and even though it was really good for a $3 hamburger I was so upset that they forgot the lettuce that I’m never going to McDonald’s again and I’m going on the internet to declare that Jack In The Box is an objectively better restaurant based on my sample size of 1 experience at McDonald’s.

Does it work now that I’m not talking about a car or a house?

4 Likes

Ah the perils of being on a forum where everyone is 14 years old…

Yoyodoc has the penchant to make exactly the right kind of point with exactly the right amount of snark. It’s a fine line that he has honed into surgical-like precision. And this comes from experience - I’ve got the scars to prove it. Try reading it again and you’ll see that no one is offended by any of your choices. Rather they don’t feel you’ve made those choices based on fairness to the companies involved. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off, don’t take it personal and move on. Life is a long road. Get a helmet, my man.

4 Likes

Ummm, NO, he doesn’t, but he’s been around the block a few times and knows of which he speaks.

Thats offensive to some non-stereotypical 14 year olds. A.K.A me.

And me!!! :wink:

That is true about you not asking for any help. The attempted help arrived when you admitted that you’re not too bright. So a few of us came into the thread to actually give you a clearer vision of how to deal with things that are defective.

I try to draw pictures with words; to stimulate certain individuals to use inactive parts of their brain.

You… Got a Yoyo you personally recognized as defective. You made No attempt to contact ‘anybody’ to see if you could get the problem resolved. You said you will never buy YYF again. You are not being ‘fair’ to either: yourself or Yoyofactory or the Store you purchased the Yoyo from.

You should not have to settle for a defective Yoyo. You did not give the Store the opportunity to rectify your problem. You did not give the Manufacturer the chance to prove they want you to be happy… Or even help give them the Heads up; in case they missed an issue in production/quality control <> you could have maybe helped them while helping yourself.

You preferred to just conclude that YYF ruined your YYF experience. And then come to the Forum to complain about a ‘Mountain you made out of a Molehill’. You will no longer buy any yoyos from a Company that doesn’t even/didn’t even know you got a lemon, so to speak.

*And now you say you play with the Yoyo everyday and it works as good as any 50 dollar Yoyo?

The fact that I used a burning house for my comparison and you couldn’t grasp the logic; speaks volumes about either the : density of your brain matter or just the reality that you refuse to ‘understand’.
Forget the burning house. Go back to the Defective car story…

How about this one > You go into a restaurant. You order a bowl of beef stew. It is good, but waaaaaay to salty! But you eat it anyway. You pay the check and leave. The next week; you are driving by the same restaurant with your friends in the car. They say,’ let’s stop and eat at that place’. You say,‘No way. I am never eating there again. I had a bowl of soup there, last week. And it was the Saltiest soup I ever ate in my life’.
So one of your friends asks, ‘Did you tell the: waiter or the Manager or the Cook; that the food was too salty’? So they could fix the problem?

And you simply say, ‘No’. I will never eat there again. And every time you drive by that Restaurant; you will Whine about their salty soup. And every time you drive by; the people in the place will have no idea they messed up your meal. So you effectively turned one problem into two problems.

You are not alone, sadly. There is a whole Legion of people just like you, in the World. Stubborn, hardheaded people that refuse to see pure simple logic. People that refuse to grasp free good advice when they hear it/read it. People that try to justify their position by complaining about being thirsty and then refusing a free glass of water.

I can’t even imagine how you might deal with an actual serious problem.

Glad you like the Shutter though. Nice to hear that even defective; it plays as well as any 50 dollar Yoyo.

2 Likes

You guys are RIDICULOUS. I wasn’t complaining about yyf or any company. There’s nothing wrong with buying a different brand yoyo than the last one you bought for ANY reason. I’m not sure why there’s a target on my back… And to be honest, I’m pretty disgusted with the reactions in this thread.

Did anyone read the part that I still play with the yoyo daily? I feel like I’m in the twilight zone for real.

I’m disgusted that I spend hours on yoyo expert forums reading rants, and arguments like this. Man I need to get out more.

#INEEDTOGETALIFE

Yeah, you do. :wink:

Wtf y r ppl allwd t tlk abt billybobs itt

I’m more disgusted that nobody “thanked” my Big Mac post, I thought it was on point.

1 Like

Youre disgusted with the reactions …??

Dude you’re the one who caused all this uproar because of your harsh assumptions towards yoyofactory …

You just said one drop makes finer products than yoyofacory . And that one drop basically has no manufacturing issues while yoyofactory has “axle issues”

Personally I own 10 YYFs and a shutter and have no axle problems .

Only the other hand my code 2 and chik have both lost there smoothness and have gained some vibe and I’ve swapped in new side effects and bearings and still no help … So what’s with that

Lube the taper hole, or in simpler terms, the hole where the side effect sits, by putting a drop of thin lube on a Q-Tip and making one full circle in the hole. Also, Side Effect throws I find play best with One Drop 10 Ball Bearings. Try swapping those back in.

We’ll stop hating on you if you think before you actually post. yoyodoc was simply putting a scenario that you fail to understand, into an explanation where the problem is down right obvious. If it still isn’t clear for you, then I’ll put it in an even more obvious way.
It is extremely unreasonable for you to buy something which is damaged from a well respected company that 99.9% of the time has very good quality control, and say, as well as tell others, never to buy from that company again, when you didn’t even give the company a chance to fix the problem by never reporting the problem to them. And what I find even more astonishing is a few posts after you said you will never be buying a YYF product again, you state the “defective” product you received is great and that you play with it everyday. What’s up with that? Maybe if you reported the problem, but received a negative response, then you will actually have a reason to say and tell others never to buy another YYF product. You get what I’m putting down?
TL;DR? I’ll make it even shorter. You can’t blame someone for fixing a problem if you didn’t even tell them about the problem.

I’m sorry, oops. I missed it completely. I threw in another thanks for you. :wink:

And those of us who never matured after the age of 14. ;D

On a completely unrelated topic, has anyone purchased yoyos on Amazon before? Yes? Oh, then never mind.

1 Like

feel free to quote the post that i ‘said this.’ because we both know youre just making this up.

i mean what kind of argument is that? astonishing.

It’s simply astonishing that’s all you got out of my post. You were not straight up telling people not to buy a YYF product, but by making it seem like YYF makes a poor product, you are promoting the idea that people should not buy their products, which is barely different. You’re very ignorant in thinking One Drop makes a overall better product than YYF. Anyone who has used the Space Cowboy would disagree with you. Btw, how about you capitalize your letters and use some punctuation.

have you even considered that i dont have the internet and i cant email yoyo companies?