Just Dinged my fav. yoyo

did this today at the train station … first I was like ??? … then I was like >:( … then :-\ … :’( then I took this picture 8) … then I threw it again and ;D :smiley: :wink:

Since it’s no longer mint anyway, now you can walk the dog with it, TurboChicken!

You just live for threads like this… Don’t you???

I certainly don’t enjoy hearing that people are sad about damaging their stuff, but I have to say that it is great to see someone feel liberated and more able to enjoy their yoyos once the concern about keeping them mint is irrelevant.

1 Like

^ This man speaks the truth… I shall walk the dog this day forward when requested anytime anywhere…

me and my son had a walk the dog challenge last night to see who could walk it the longest distance and still pull it up… we ended up sprinting across the room … good times

He won ???

I should try buying doubles so that every time one of my friends wants to throw a yoyo (btw havent dinged my own throw since my x convict clash doesnt count!) they can have the beater :slight_smile:

EDIT: better knock on wood before i get home and my AC unscrews mid throw and i curl up in a ball for 3 days

My Ranchero is pretty beat, still no vibe though!

I did it… dang didn’t barely have it for more than 48 hrs…

Oh man, that’s a doozy, too!

can you beat only three hours? my poor 44 was never the same…