Just Dinged my fav. yoyo

I got that green beauty, and like JRod said, totally smooth. Like, whoa. I’ve since had it PC’d by millicabob, and though it now has some vibe, it is ding-resistant! :smiley:

Im sorry I misunderstood I thought you meant you dinged a YYF JK which is $21. So what did you ding?

a crucial cupcake (purple/blue acid ano)…

after reviewing the damage, the ding is very small and hardly noticeable… it’s not a pin prick, but it’s definitely a small small scratch where you can clearly see silver…

also technically it’s only 89.95 lool but i round up X)

Now THAT is love

You might be able make up some pretty awesome tricks with the help of, uh, Mr. Ding Dong.

i call this next trick the peas and carrot!

Its called a love tap…

use the darn thing… It wants you to use it… Can’t you hear it…

"Use me… Use me hard… throw me… Ah… That felt good… Please again…

its not with having if it’s not being used… But I’ve never been known to collect anything

Wait until you ding your favorite car. Then you will have some serious weeping and nashing…

time to move on… happens to everyone… I can remember several similar stories, ranging from a brand new Peak being left of the roof on a car only to not be seen again, to the frequent “get over it!” Josh Yee would always spew out… its just an oh darn type thing that happens to us all

i’m too poor to afford a favorite car… right now my car has so many “dings” scratches and dents lool…

its a beater.

Hey, any throw no matter the price can still feel like a punch in the gut when dinged, like when I dinged my first metal throw, my Dash. So depressed. But now im pretty sure its my beater. And it is one of the best throws I have ever bought, it out preforms a lot of 100$ metals.

Cheers,

Touché I had a mint triple crown Duncan Echo and then I dinged it, still my nicest looking throw.

I have 2 of my favorite throw for a reason. 2 copperwood y-factors. One has only been thrown once. The other looks like it has seen war( and I know, I have a battosai ordered from a soldier in Iraq)
I never worry about the beater anymore. On the other hand. My m1 has been through my wall twice and Had the axle replaced. And it’s still one of my very favorites. So remember. If its not still your favorite after a few love marks. It might not have been your favorite after all.

That looks like it is going to shatter…

No kidding :).

you dont love a yoyo until you leave it in Drano over night :wink:

Cheers,

does it count if you sing it lullabies every night before you go to sleep???

I got my Superwide about a week ago and hadn’t personally dinged it yet (a personal record for me). With my n5 I dinged it after two hours of play, with my n9, the day after I got it. Both times on the floor. I was elihoping in my low ceiling bedroom and the yoyo rammed into it and got a big white spot on it. Luckily my dad could get it off ;p

Lordchootapa: “Dad, sorry about the ceiling. I know ceilings are a pain to repair. Umm… how do I remove the bits of ceiling now embedded in my yoyo?”

LC’s dad: “I… uh… whatever. Give me the yoyo.” big sigh

1 Like

I’ve dinged expensive, new yoyos and brushed it off. I did, however, ding a yoyo that I got from a very respected professional which I admire greatly, and I got furious. Destroyed a chair in the process…

Long story short, don’t worry about it… It just means that you’re putting the yoyo to use and not letting it sit there and collect dust while the rest of us wish we could have it…