Jensen Kimmitt White Shirt

I just heard this rumor, and I want to see if it’s real or not: Whenever Jensen has on a white shirt at a contest, he’ll be screwing around instead of competing.

I’m doubting this because I’ve only seen 1 instance where he wore white, and that was BAC 2014. He did screw around though.

Not another Jensen thread… Anyway, I too have never seen Jensen wear a white shirt other than this year BAC, just a rumor nothing more.

I heard this rumor about Jensen Kimmitt and a red shirt? When ever he wears his red shirt it means he is going to… fly around the stage…Huh!

Then the rumor is true :wink:

Really this is a rumor now? That’s just sad that this is what people create in their spare time…

I wear white shirts when I’m screwing around
Girlfriend says I look good in white

it’s just proof he was intentionally messing around from the start

He actually wore that white shirt at worlds this year so…

“…just wear black so you won’t talk to me…”

If he wears a white shirt, he’s screwing around.

If he’s wearing a red shirt, he’s going to die in the first five minutes.

3 Likes

That’s funny… especially since I just had a conversation with Chris M. about trying to get Jensen to wear one of these, JUST to see what people would come up with. ;D

http://a.tgcdn.net/images/products/zoom/expendable.jpg
Link to shirt

Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: Re: Re: Fwd: Fwd: Jensen Kimmitt conspiracy? What the clothing he wears means to the judges. 10 unbelievable ways your shirt color can influence your score. Also not a virus. Forward to five friends or you’ll find a judge under your bed!

3 Likes

Or I’ll find a judge under my bed?
Wait…isn’t Andre Boulay a judge?

:slight_smile:

You’re seriously asking a question like this? Like, are you kidding me?

Jensen isn’t god, he’s a regular person. A regular person that just happens to be fucking amazing at playing with yoyos.

Leave the man alone, and quit making threads like this… everyone.

From what I hear, he has some nerve wearing white… ;D

Wow this community has gotten even more ridiculous.

1 Like

That’s the thing about yoyo rumours, zero out of 10000 are true.

Every lie I’ve told is 100% true. ::slight_smile:

:smiley:

Alright let’s end this madness here. I asked him and showed him this so here are the reasons. He gave me permission to share this.

1 Like