Jensen Kimmitt News.

Wise words.

oh well thats whats happened since i have been yoyoing

omg :o :o u guys are acting just like everyone with tiger woods!!! >:( >:( >:( leave jk alone like what samad said we gotta here jks story 1st!!! >:( >:(

Yeah, miguel was on team-buzz on I THINK.

He was. And I also forgot to mention that Ann Connolly isn’t on YYF.

really oh must have been just a romuor

Someone said that to me too, but I denied it; I didn’t think so.

Yay Jensen Kimmitt.

I talked to Jensen at Cal States. It happened about two months ago and I asked him why.

“One dollar bills. Just kidding.”

Didn’t seem to talk about it much and he tried to avoid the subject. Also apparently he didn’t know people called his combo Wombo Combo.

Maybe he’ll be able to afford to move out of grandmas house now so that he won’t have to throw in between her washer and dryer.

I’m sorry for CLYW, but YYF can pay Jensen more, and when you are trying to earn a living in this sport, that takes priority IMO. It’s easy to say what a person should or should not do when you are not in their situation. Nobody has the right to judge, IMO. People feelings get hurt and they each view things from a different perspective. IMO nobody is the villain here, it’s business.

OMG! I remember that video on youtube!
Oh and what I said before I knew I was exaggerating, but still whenever I hear CLYW I think of Kimmitt and whenever I hear of Kimmitt I think of CLYW…It’s probably just me but I can’t imagine Jensen on YYF.

Cool! Good for Jensen Kimmitt! I don’t know why people are hating on him now. Would you change your job if you got an offer for a better job? I know I would. Congraz Jensen Kimmitt, I respect your desision! :slight_smile:

James Reed!

Agreed

In addition to my post earlier, here is some more stuff I got off of YYN:

And

Look a few posts above you. David already quoted his entire post.

Here is my honest opinion. Jensen who? I mean I know who he is but who really cares who moves to where? I mean look at Shak. He’s moved from one team to another then back. Why? Who cares. I don’t If you care then that’s your problem. ;D

Wow Samad… Just wow… I just read your post on YYN and I have lost respect for you. Who gives a crap? IT DOESN’T MATTER!!!

Didn’t catch that. But how you can loose much respect for JK because he went to YYF. Is there something wrong he did. Is there something I missed. All he did was get himself a better sponcership.

http://stuff.gmodsauce.com/avatars/boxxy-trolling.jpg