It happened -- yo-yo hit my head

The worst for me was hitting myself in the eye, but since I wear glasses it scratched up the left lense. Yes, I had to buy a new pair. Fortunately I had worn those for a couple years already and it was time for a new pair anyway.

2 Likes

Need I remind people my story?

~Zammy

10 Likes

I never thought a yoyo could murder a person…

Screenshot_20190103-072956

Rest in peace…

3 Likes

What is this a screenshot of? URL?

3 Likes

Have you really never seen this?

3 Likes

This one is gnarly too. It was such a powerful throw :sob: That music too!

Poor @blahmin

2 Likes

Oh that sound is the worse. Poor kid:frowning_face:

2 Likes

All I did was press this link and took a screenshot

2 Likes

I feel bad because I laughed when it first hit him. I am a bad person.

4 Likes

I have not become a better person since my previous comment.

4 Likes

I laughed, oh no I’m a bad person!

3 Likes

You just have to say that your fine, but your not really fine…

1 Like

He was using a draupnir too. RIP

2 Likes

I gave myself a black eye with a Marco… Twice.

1 Like

I was trying to do a 360 over the head one handed whip to a reverse gt today. My head didn’t end up well after…

2 Likes

Im just gonna leave this here… And remember SAFETY THROWS folk. Also Sorry for this, but it always made me laugh. Ive taken my hits. Ive earned my right to giggle

6 Likes

This is exactly what mine must have looked like.

Does it make me an awful person that I take some sort of comfort in seeing others share my pain?

2 Likes

Yes, you are an awful person! Those people shared their mishaps so they probably thought it was funny after they recovered which makes them more horrible people than us!

3 Likes

Hahahaha well as long as they’re awful-er than us, I can accept my awful-ness.

2 Likes

This time last year when I was just getting back into playing yoyo I did the classic of smacking myself in the face from a break away. Thankfully it was with my CLYW Big Dipper, since I have moved on to metal throws I have been very careful indeed and luckily no further face injuries although plenty of bumps and bruises on my knuckles!

5 Likes