is YYF evil?

'Nuff Said.

YYF eats babies and spits fire at anyone who doesn’t throw their yo-yos

Even though I dislike YYF. I totally have to agree. YYF fanboy. haha

well, duncan makes yoyos mostly for beginners and they tore around showing kids yoyos. they do have good advanced yoyos, but they specialize in grabbing kids souls.

That just proves they are aliens enslaving the human race…
I would make a good pet. But I would piddle on their slippers and shred their newspaper in the name of disobedience.

lol…

i can make yoyo’s float http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,14877.0.htm ;D

Ahh…nope. There I can see the string and the man backstage manipulating them.

By producing a lot of yoyos, having many great people in their contest team, and making their yoyo in China doesn’t make them evil…

LOL… no, at least I don’t think so. How can something so fun be evil…

when i didn’t realize they took my time to play computer games and doing homework

Yomega is who you are talking about. Or how they used to be.

Yes, and don’t forget YYF spits on puppies, kill children under the age of 3, steal people’s girlfriends, force children into slavery, and take all our cookies… :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

They burned my crops, murdered my leaders, and now they EAT PUPPIES? WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE WORLD?

From what i hear. They tear down Orphanages to make baby seal hunting reserves.

All joking aside they are great people.

Haha… these responses are amusing…

Hello YoYoFactory. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

2 Likes

YoYoFactory is one of the largest domestic producers of yo-yos in the USA.

YoYofactory offers most of its volume items in a smaller package to reduce shipping/footprint per item

YoYoFactory produces toxic gasses that could kill millions… after we eat at Taco Bell.

i saw them shooting wolves from a helicopter

I find it funny and kind of ironic that you’re asking this even though your username just happens to be their most iconic model.

And no, actually. They’re all really nice people.