Is YYE shipping orders right now?

Wanted to order some parts for my birthday, but I didn’t know if YYE is currently shipping out orders. @YoYoExpertGarrett

4 Likes

I’m sure if they weren’t there would have been a notice saying so. I’d say it’s safe to place an order.

8 Likes

I placed an order on Friday and it is in transit.

9 Likes

Hmm think you gotta do a bday treat test run before you order your bday treat… :joy:

5 Likes

a little bit is good, more is better. that’s the american way!

note: i am american

4 Likes

Hm. I had sent back something on a return and hadn’t heard back yet. Assumed they were on lockdown.

I looked up out of curiosity the other night, MA is one of the few states that are not on a mandatory shelter in place. They are still urging people to stay home as much as possible but “nonessential” businesses are still able to run.

Yoyos are essential though, amiright? (in all seriousness, yoyoing became an essential activity for me during this time of quarantine as it aids keeping the mind off of the dread and gloom)

4 Likes

I deleted the last post. Had a pic of “closed” over the YYE banner. I don’t want anyone to get confused. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I apologize. It was so ridiculous I thought people would just laugh. I was laughing. Bad judgement on my part.

5 Likes

Not a big deal. Like I said I just didn’t want anyone to maybe think it was real.

5 Likes

I ordered some pads and I got the shipping notification yesterday so I think it’s still normal!

2 Likes

Has anyone else run into their USPS packages getting stuck “In transit to next facility” for several days with no status updates? Did the USPS shut down for a while in the middle of the country or something?

3 Likes

YES!!! It’s weird. First tracking was saying arriving Tuesday (today) then several hours later it will say arriving Monday (yesterday). It was like something was off. Oh, well. It was like the whole system had hiccups.

Yup. 2 domestic shipments and 1 international. All in limbo. International just stopped a week ago when it got handed over to USPS.

Tells me it might be time to not order anything but absolute essentials for a while.

[quote=“zslane, post:13, topic:317928, full:true”]
Has anyone else run into their USPS packages getting stuck “In transit to next facility” [/quote]

I have one going to Cali. Says it’s on track to be delivered on time.

In-Transit

April 7, 2020
In Transit, Arriving On Time

USPS has been late on every single trackable package I’ve gotten through them since Christmas of last year…
So it’s odd that a order I made with One Drop last week actually arrived on time this week.
There’s another package I’m tracking that says it’ll be delivered Friday. I sure hope it doesn’t get stuck!

1 Like

Sorry twitch, but only on this occasion will i disagree. Every order i’ve made with YYE has arrived approx 6-7 days later, and i’m in the UK. A most excellent service.

Does anyone know what the shipping is like to the UK at the minute ? We’re still on lockin so i was hoping to relieve some of the anxiety by ordering a new throw.

1 Like

UK is still delivering and post offices are still open as far as I am aware :slight_smile:

I’m not quite sure what you’re disagreeing with from what I said.

Maybe the current situation is making the postal service to be slower due to less people working. At least that’s what’s happening in spain. A package arrived the 10th day but they normally arrive the next day

1 Like