Is YYE shipping orders right now?

do you mean California? my last name is Cali, and i was so confused when i read this. :joy:

1 Like

Yes, we are currently shipping out orders. Slightly slower than usual, but we are getting getting the majority shipped out within 24 hours.

@Blimpin Send us an email someone can look into it for you and get it taken care of.

9 Likes

Yes…

1 Like

I ordered a Leviathan 5 on march 18 I received it March 20th so san diego :O. I think I wanna buy another type soon

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your new throw!
Chris
Pennsylvania

1 Like

I’ve been getting other packages in a timely manner; it’s just this one that appears “stuck” in the middle of the country. I don’t know if it’s because of where it’s stuck, or if it was shipped with some sort of “go ahead and take forever” postage class, but this one eBay purchase is going on four days late at this point (based on the delivery estimate generated by the USPS upon receipt of the item from the shipper). :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Now i’ve re-read - i’m not sure either. :grinning:
This is going to be one of those occasions where i wake up in the middle of the night and go “aha thats it”

1 Like

I have and no reply yet. It’s not a big deal, I’m absolutely aware of the world situation. Just the yoyo I was originally going to get in exchange for my return has now sold out☹