IronArm Contest - THE END

I replied to it earlier too

“I personally think it would be cooler and more interesting if we all had to start at a set time. I think allowing people to time themselves then pm you kind of takes some of the suspense and fun away. That’s just me though, and I get that people can’t do it at a set time everyday.”

But I guess I missed its only allowed if it’s required…

Dat don’t count. Cause u didn’t have to type…

THERE YOU GO!

And people can just redo their times if they don’t go by the set time…

I agree that it is more of a challenge if you do said challenge at the set time.

1 Like

I forgot I was going to be at this event, so I couldn’t do it… :’( Sorry guys.

See the new rules post that will be posted either tonight or tomorrow.

Rules:

1. This requires the honor system. Please do not lie.
  2. If you are not able to compete at the set time, then (and only then) can you do this. You may perform your trick (only once, please play honestly) and PM me your time. In order for you time to count your PM must have been sent before midnight.
  3. If you are willing to register now, you may PM me. You will not receive scores for any of the previous challenges, so act fast.
  4. Once I decide the rankings for a challenge, do not give me an excuse for losing.
    4b. You may, on the other hand, PM me or reply to admit that you cheated. If so, you have permission to redo the challenge and PM me your time and that will be posted as your challenge time.
  5. If you do not compete at the set time or do not send me a PM with your time, you will be automatically placed last in the contest.
  6. If you have registered, you may back out by PMing me and your scores for the previous round will remain, but your official score will be removed. Thus, keeping everyone else’s score the same.
  7. You may PM me suggestions for challenges.
  8. I will only change the time of the challenge if it does not suit my time period. Other than that, the time and date will remain. Sorry for any inconvenience.
  9. A challenge will happen almost daily but this is not guaranteed seeing that I will not be available every day for a challenge.
  10. I will try to make the times of the challenges not interfere with CT or ET time school hours if possible.
  11. The scoring system will not change
  12. If you register after the start of a contest, you will not be scored for that or any previous contest
  13. There is no prize other than bragging rights.
    14. Please PM me for any rules that you would like to reword/change or create.
    Thank you very much all of you that are participating

Scoring System:
Your place is the number of points you receive. Example:
1st Place: bcmaddog (he receives 1 point for finishing first)
2nd Place: legyoyo (he receives 2 points for finishing second)
The person with the least amount of points at the end points of the contest, will be crowned the champion. You can see the results on a separate post.

This needs to be kept in a single thread. I’ve merged the ones that were going.

Do you have to do the shockwaves perfectly each time you do it? I don’t mean do you have to do 20 straight, can you start the shockwave, mess-up, and continue as if you hadn’t messed up?

I cant do shockwavs fast to save my life…

There better be a 50 skin the gerbil sometime…

i cant do the iron arm stuff till thursday >:( it makes me so mad

Where are the results?

This contest is the most advanced yet. If you haven’t learned the trick yet, you better get on it otherwise your points are going to add up.

Trick: Shockwaves
Objective: 20, not a lot but they take a while
Time: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=179, at 5pmET.

Good luck everybody

Results:
Will be posted as contest commences

Welcome to the IronArm Contest’s new post. This post will be updated constantly with rules and results from all the contests.

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST. I AM THE ONLY ONE TO DO SO ON THIS POST.

Rules:

1. This requires the honor system. Please do not lie.
  2. If you are not able to compete at the set time, then (and only then) can you do this. You may perform your trick (only once, please play honestly) and PM me your time. In order for you time to count your PM must have been sent before midnight.
  3. If you are willing to register now, you may PM me. You will not receive scores for any of the previous challenges, so act fast.
  4. Once I decide the rankings for a challenge, do not give me an excuse for losing.
    4b. You may, on the other hand, PM me or reply to admit that you cheated. If so, you have permission to redo the challenge and PM me your time and that will be posted as your challenge time.
  5. If you do not compete at the set time or do not send me a PM with your time, you will be automatically placed last in the contest.
  6. If you have registered, you may back out by PMing me and your scores for the previous round will remain, but your official score will be removed. Thus, keeping everyone else’s score the same.
  7. You may PM me suggestions for challenges.
  8. I will only change the time of the challenge if it does not suit my time period. Other than that, the time and date will remain. Sorry for any inconvenience.
  9. A challenge will happen almost daily but this is not guaranteed seeing that I will not be available every day for a challenge.
  10. I will try to make the times of the challenges not interfere with CT or ET time school hours if possible.
  11. The scoring system will not change
  12. If you register after the start of a contest, you will not be scored for that or any previous contest
  13. There is no prize other than bragging rights.
  14. Please PM me for any rules that you would like to reword/change or create.
    Thank you very much all of you that are participating

Scoring System:
Your place is the number of points you receive. Example:
1st Place: bcmaddog (he receives 1 point for finishing first)
2nd Place: legyoyo (he receives 2 points for finishing second)
The person with the least amount of points at the end points of the contest, will be crowned the champion. You can see the results on a separate post.

Current Overall Results:

1. andy569 (4 points)
  2. Philip (5 points)
  3. Logi (5 points)
  4. Grolk (5 points)
  5. stuarttw (6 points)
  6. Zorro (7 points)
  7. darkscism (7 points)
    Competitors who have not completed a challenge:
    8 points:
    stringking
    yairhonig
    14 points:
    Hebooz
    midnightyoyo
    GregP
    legyoyo
    bcmaddog
    Yoyo_Master
    Apollo2

CHALLENGE #1 RESULTS:
1ST PLACE: PHILIP (8:21)
2nd Place: Logi (8:45)
3rd Place: andy569 (8:58)
4th Place: stuarttw (10:12)
5th Place: Zorro (14:07)

CHALLENGE #2 RESULTS:
1ST PLACE: ANDY569 (0:36)
2nd Place: Zorro and stuarttw (0:42)
3rd Place: Logi (0:43)
4th Place: Philip (0:44)
5th Place: grolk (1:06)
6th Place: JD (1:31)
7th Place: darkscism (1:44)

CHALLENGE #3 RESULTS:
Will be posted tomorrow morning

about 5.5 hours and counting

You can find the results on the original page of this post.