IronArm Contest - THE END

Guess iw on’t be doin’ it

Why not?

Are you keeping track of the scores?

I can do it on Microsoft Excel if you want…

I’m gone. You could score me if i timed myself and you added time for typing in done. For example, if i did the tricks in 1 minute, you could add thirty seconds for the time it would normally take to reply done.

I am IN.

Yeah I have youth group tonight… :frowning:

And tomorrow… :’(

Me too, and i had a 48 second time ( I just timed myself.)

You can all time yourselves (stuarttw you will have to do it again after the time). You will have to PM me your time by the end of the day. If you do that, your score will count. This goes for all who can not do the contest.

and…

No, you must do it clockwise as many times as you can. If you counter-clockwise, you can not count it. This is assuming that you are right handed.

Can I PM you my time, actually?

I’m not sure if I can make 7 (due to hockey :slight_smile:

I personally think it would be cooler and more interesting if we all had to start at a set time. I think allowing people to time themselves then pm you kind of takes some of the suspense and fun away. That’s just me though, and I get that people can’t do it at a set time everyday.

how can you be done it says it starts the 16th

and im at my grandmas so im kinda busy so i wont be able to join maby for the next challenge\

EDIT and im leaving for iowa states this weekend so i wont be able to join tell i get back

DONE

EDIT: Logi, did you pretype done and have your mouse on save? :smiley:

I got lucky, I timed myself a few times and this was my fastest time ;D

Done
DANG IT.

Done

EDIT:Damn you guys are fast, I think I could have benifited from a longer string, i could only do 10 before i had to restart the 1.5

I used extra long string, and did 20ish each time then i just threw the yoyo out and binded and redid it.

EDIT: What happened to Zorro? haha

Sorry, ya’all. I was busy at the time. I got 42 seconds.

You see that… Now Logi’s going to be disappointed that he really got 3rd… BY 1 SECOND TOO

I think people should have to do it at the set time… If not, people won’t find it necessary to do it from the set time and just do it on their own time…

I find this makes it less interesting and fun, but I guess you’re in charge ::slight_smile:

BTW, guys, my brother got 1:31.

If you notice, I made that announcement more previously in the post that if you can not do the trick at the set time, then you can do it on your own time (this is only aloud if it is required). The people that do so can just PM (IN THE SAME DAY AS THE CONTEST) with their time.

Challenge #2 Results: (100 Keychains)
Results will be posted sometime after midnight when the contest has officially ended.