IronArm Contest - THE END

THE IRONARM CONTEST HAS COME TO A CLOSE. I AM HAVING TROUBLE WITH VEGABOMB SO I CAN’T KEEP THIS UP. SORRY EVERYBODY.

You had six separate topics started about this. I merged them into one. That’s you having trouble with me?

Only 100? That’ll end in 1-2 minutes…

I got my super long string ready :smiley:

Yes, I want something really fast to do. I chose 100 because of how short of a time it will take. The next one will be long though.

200 1.5 HOPS WITH GLOVES AND TAPE ILLEGAL, COME ON LETS DO THIS! STRING BURN ALL THE WAY!!!

Is it too late to enter? I was at school, then had to do homework, so I didn’t really get a chance to see this…

Oh, and by the way, even If I can’t do this officially, I’m doing it anyways and posting when I get done. :stuck_out_tongue:

Sounds like I don’t have a choice. Welcome.

Yup, lol.

I probably won’t be here. :frowning:

Done!

Can i just post earlier tomorrow “Start” when i’m starting and “done” when I’m done? That way i can do it every night. You just have to calculate my time. If everyone does that, then the placing is more accurate.

I believe it starts tommorow…

Doing it backwards is ok too?

Im confused with all this :-\

I wish I could have done this. :frowning:

It has not started yet. You may now enter if you like. Just PM me.

About 5.5 hours and counting.

This post will have the names of all the contestants, how many challenges they have completed and their total score. It will also have the results of the Challenges here as well as on the Challenge page. If anything is wrong (as in, I missed somebody in the contest) PM me.

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THE POST. ONLY I SHOULD POST HERE. PM ME INSTEAD.

Contestants: (by first challenge they competed in)
Challenge #1:
Philip
Logi
andy569
stuarttw
Zoro
hebooz
midnightyoyo
GregP
legyoyo
bcmaddog
Yoyo_Master
Apollo2
Challenge #2: (have not competed yet)
darkscism
stringking
yairhonig
grolk

Remember, whoever has the least amount of points, wins.
Overral Results:

1. Philip: 1 point
  2. Logi: 2 points
  3. andy569: 3 points
  4. stuarttw: 4 points
  5. Zorro: 5 points
    6: hebooz, midnightyoyo, GregP, Legyoyo, bcmaddog, Yoyo_Master, Apollo2: 6 points

The new contestants have not participated in a challenge yet.

Challenge #1 Results: (1000 BrainTwisters)
1ST PLACE: PHILIP (time = 8:21)
2nd Place: Logi (time = 8:45)
3rd Place: andy569 (time = 8:58)
4th Place: Stuarttw (time = 10:12)
5th Place: Zorro (time = 14:07)
All others that had previously registered as contestants before this contest are automatically placed in last.

About 3 hours and counting. Prepare to prepare to prepare for the contest. :slight_smile: