Step 1: Whenever I schedule a challenge (may or may not be every day), you will find it here on this page.
Step 2: You can, a) at the set time, compete and PM me when you are done instead of replying. I would like you to, (this is not required) send me a video of you doing the challenge after you have said that you are done just as proof, or b) If the set time does not work for you (and this may only take place if the previous circumstance occurs), you may film youself doing the challenge and send me the video via PM.
These video will not be posted to the public. Only I will see them.
Step 3: The next day, I will post the results. This makes it fun because until then, you all will have no idea who won because you guys will have PMed me instead of replied.
- Videos are not required but are appreciated
- If you reply to this post, your time will not count and you will have to do it again
- There will be 10 challenges, no more, no less.
- Set times will not change unless I will be unavailable at the time I set. I know this sounds selfish but I don’t want to run into a circumstance where everybody needs a different time to compete.
- Results will not change so please do not make excuses
- You will not get extra points for how good of quality the video is but I would like it to be good enough for me to see it
- Rules will change if necessary. Exceptions can be made. If an exception is needed, please PM me.
- There are no prizes other than bragging rights. I know this may not sound fun but I really have nothing good to give as a prize and no way to do it either
- No asking for prizes, PMs on that subject will be ingnored
- Have fun, this is what the contest is all about
- PM me if you have any suggestions to the rules
Scoring System: (Same as the previous contest)
You get as many points as the place you finished in. I know this sounds confusing, here is an example:
1st Place: Zorro (gets 1 point)
2nd Place: Erik Kerber (gets 2 points)
3rd Place: GregP (gets 3 points)
If you do not understand this, please PM me. I would gladly give further detail if needed.
List of Challenges:
The first three contests are listed below:
- 20 Shockwaves (10/21/13)
- 200 Eli Hops (10/22/13)
- 30 Gyro Flops, must be full rotations (10/23/13)
- 20 Kwijibos (10/24/13)
- 50 Matrixes (10/28/13)
- 1000 Pinwheels (10/29/13)
- 20 Skin the Gerbils (10/30/13)
- 100 Rock the Babies, must be full rocks (10/31/13)
- 100 Sewing Machines (11/3/13)
- 30 Cold Fusions (11/4/13)