Introduce Yourself!

Welcome, Gianni! Coming up with new things is awesome. It’s good that you’re here and practicing everyday. Me too!

6 Likes

Thanks man I really appreciate it.I will be here regularly so I will keep posting more stuff thanks :+1:t2:

5 Likes

Welcome to the forums Gianni👋

3 Likes

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums! I can’t wait to see you competing!

4 Likes

why I can not accept the chat invite? @yoyobot

2 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @yoyobot display help.

4 Likes

Welcome :blush:. I think I seen you on Instagram… you’ve got skills

Wow.

a huge WELCOME to all the new members. I haven’t been active on these forums for a bit due to life and all that goes with it. it’s great to see new member names and intro posts.

i also love that some of the new members are in my age range, i’m 47. never too late to discover the joy of throwing the yo!!!

welcome to all !!
have fun.
keep throwing.

kgb

10 Likes

Thanks i really appreciate it :grin: but I think you have the wrong guy I don’t have Instagram but I really do appreciate your kindness thanks !! :wink:
And by the way congrats on the sponsorship I’m sure you got skills too :+1:t2::yo-yo:

3 Likes

Hey look at that, y’all got a new dude here.

I’m only joining because I was told this is the place to find a yoyo I’ve been looking for that is sold out.

I got back into this like 2 months ago. Some random user on Imgur posted some cool tricks and I was like damn, I didn’t know people still played with these things. Upon my Google search, holy hell what did I miss over the years.

Last yoyo I played with was my original bumblebee back in the late 90s in 6th grade. Of course we all wanted that cold Fusion but no one’s parents back then we’re buying their kids a yoyo that cost that much lol.

Ffwd to now, I discovered who was running yoyo factory and ended up buying a confusion as my first back to the game yoyo and I used to be so good :joy:. Getting better.

Then I realized something, I’m an adult. I have adult money now. So I went on eBay and found myself a mint condition everything included still in it’s little packagings, Looking brand new Cold Fusion GT.

I really wish there was a yoyo that mimicked it 1:1 because that thing is still a blast to play with, just has that classic feeling that the confusion just didn’t.

So ya, hi and stuff. Guess I’ll have to post more to use the sale section.

14 Likes

Hi, welcome.
I hope you find what you’re looking for.

Welcome to the forums! Glad you have come back to playing yoyos! Hopefully you’ll find the yoyo you’re looking for and stick around for a while! It’s a great place here.

2 Likes

Hello all! My name is Nick

New to yoyoing and enjoying learning what types of yoyo’s I like best currently.

So far I think my favorite yoyo is my one-drop lunar eclipse and my favorite trick is a tie between ‘kobe’ and ‘magic trick’ so far as the ones I’ve learned!

I found out about yoyoexpert through just shopping for yoyo’s and found its a good BST scene which is great because trading yoyo’s seems way awesomer than buying new ones!

10 Likes

Welcome to the forums! It seems like you have already gotten pretty far in the trick ladder. Good job!

The BST here is great! Hope you’ll enjoy your time here!

1 Like

Hey everyone, my name is Ambrose. I am 13 and i have been yoyoing for a month and i’ve fell in love with it. My faverout yoyo is the shutter wide angle and so far 1a is my faverout style.

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum Ambrose!

Thanks Marco, i really think i will have a great time hear.

2 Likes

Hey guys, my name is Kyle and I’m 18 but was I introduced to yoyos back when I was 14. My uncle introduced me to yoyos and I thought it was cool. He got me a cheap yoyo and I learned basic moves like binds, split the atom up until kwijibo… after that I sort of stopped playing throughout high school which I struggled a lot. However, I met up with him about a month ago and he let me try. When I threw my fingers remembered what to do and the memories sort of began flooding in.

I didn’t even realize we could lube the bearing and had to replace response pads, so I bought some and when I maintained my old yoyo, the performance was way better and I found enjoyment in playing again. So I bought a new yoyo, the jackknife and now I really want to improve myself and just have fun in throwing. I’m new here but nice to meet everyone!

11 Likes

Welcome to the forums @Ambrose and @Shinobi! Glad to have more teenagers joining the forums and playing yoyos!

1 Like