Introduce Yourself!

Hiya guys I’m will been throwing since I was a kid but only just got back into it so finally included myself in the community a little this time around as it’s such a fantastic one been throwing my unprld antidote n my clyw boy and just bought my first organic throw in the koi very excited to say the least! Nice to meet u all

15 Likes

hey hey hey what’s up :smiley: welcome!

1 Like

Welcome Roger!! Those are some great throws. Glad you’re here :smiley:

1 Like

So am I shoulda done this years ago!

2 Likes

Welcome! Nice to see you here! Here’s to more yoyos hahaha.

2 Likes

hello im a newish yoyoer i have yoyo’d for 1 year and my main yoyo is a bimetal civility

9 Likes

yeah… Dave’s skilltoys forum is my 1st forum that I joined and I got alot of Yo-Yo information from that… and I still keep contact with Dave until now…

7 Likes

Welcome to the forums!

3 Likes

thanks

Welcome to the forums! Nice choice for a main yoyo, the bimetal civility is easily one of the best yoyos for the money out there.

Wow that’s a reply that took 8 years!

6 Likes

I had to come in this thread to wish you a happy bday, and amazing year with a lot of health and happiness.
When I joined the community you welcomed effusively and that’s how it continues with everyone who joins here. You are awesome!

4 Likes

thanks

Looong time LOL

2 Likes

Hi

My name is Kira I am a boy and I like to eat tuna and chase after yoyo strings. I was born april 30 2021 and will be here for vewry vewry long time !! Meowwwwwww

10 Likes

OH HAI welcom 2 teh forums! NIS 2 haz U HER! chasin YOoY stringz r so fun! mEOwwwwzzZ

5 Likes

Super dope, Dave’s skilltoys is were I started picking up more modern yoyos (for the time) and the first forum I ever participated in, every time someone mentions Dave’s it brings back fond memories. :grinning::yo-yo:

5 Likes

Hey everybody glad to be part of the YYE Forum!

10 Likes

Welcome to the forums! Glad that you’re here, hope you have an awesome experience here!

2 Likes

I’m a little late but hello hello everyone! I’m Brandon, I’ve been throwing on and off for about 11 years now, but have been aggressively learning new tricks in the past couple months after rediscovering my passion for the hobby. My personal goal is to spread the love for yo-yos and introduce as many people to the hobby as I can (so far been successful with ~12 people that have bought yo-yos and learned tricks). My other goal is to collect more colors of the Mowl Surveillance!

Outside of yo-yos, I work as a full time lab assistant, part time piano teacher and part time music producer. I love video games and have a questionably unhealthy relationship with coffee!

Im really happy to see that the yo-yo community is still so active, hi again!

12 Likes