Introduce Yourself!

Welcome, @Theycallmecotton and @KnottyKnight!

4 Likes

Thanks bro! Iā€™m actually watching your review on the metal yeti right now haha

2 Likes

Yikesā€¦ One of my very first videos.

For real, thoughā€¦ I appreciate you watching. And FWIW I still love the Yeti.

1 Like

yeah Iā€™m about to pick one up. I just got my mowl surveillance and mk1 exia

6 Likes

Super late but hi Iā€™m lion Iā€™m 14 years old ant Iā€™m throwing since 1 and a half months my best tricks that I can do right now are 2.0 hook, sands of time , superman, candy rain and a lot more . I just lost my sage yogi so now I donā€™t have anyšŸ˜¢. But my birthday is in a few weeks and Iā€™m going to get the WA and the atlas

4 Likes

I started with the Sage. Donā€™t know if you realize, but you can put a wider bearing in it to make it unresponsive. I donā€™t recall if you need a longer axle too, careful. I still pick her up every once in a while but seems to have a bunch on vibe from getting smacked around so much.

Welcome to the forums!!

4 Likes

Welcome to the game!

My OD Intro is my EDC. I love it so much Iā€™m thinking of getting a second! Little guy can take a beating and itā€™s still so smooth.

2 Likes

You have to keep your finger in the loop so they donā€™t get lost. :). Sorry to hear that. I think youā€™ll love the WA. I havenā€™t played the Atlas.

2 Likes

The Intro was a happy accident for me. I, honestly, didnā€™t know anything about One Drop until I found them playing Terraria. Itā€™s been super fun to learn on ā€“ One of the best accidents ever.

5 Likes

Iā€™m Brian from Orlando, FL. Iā€™m an old guy (almost 50) trying to learn new tricks. Started throwing almost 2 years ago, but stopped because life. Iā€™ve been working at home during the pandemic, picked it up again and wondered why I ever put it down. I canā€™t do whole lot yet, but just trapeze to brother to undermount and bind is fun and relaxing.

Just picked up a One Drop Deeper State (Saturday Market) to go along with a One Drop Benchmark V (Blue) and a One Drop Deep State (Gray Scale). Have 2 fixed axle throws coming from Ebay. A BC Blackbird and Apollo.

I work in IT and have the wife, kids, dog, and mortgage. I enjoy music, reading, Gator football, and Liverpool football (soccer). Before the pandemic I coached rowing.

Cheers.

14 Likes

Hi everybody! My nameā€™s Scott and Iā€™m just a guy in my mid-30ā€™s that refuses to grow up. Iā€™m new to this forum, but have been throwing regularly for almost 2 years now. I originally learned some basic responsive tricks on a Duncan Butterfly when I was a kid. In the Summer of 2019, I was going down the Reddit rabbit hole and somehow ran into r/Throwers. After watching some A-RT and One Drop videos, I was hooked. I ordered a Sage starter pack that week and have been throwing every day since. The first metal throw I got was a OD Top Deck (ordered from YYE) and it is still my favorite to this day.

Anyway, itā€™s good to be here and I look forward to learning and getting to know all of you wonderful people!

13 Likes

Welcome to the forums. The Sage is a great yoyo and my Top Deck is in my Top 5. Iā€™m glad you joined us!

2 Likes

Thanks! The Sage definitely served me well and I still pick it up from time to time.

2 Likes

Hey fellow throwers, my name is Bretton! Iā€™m 33, I live in Texas and am the head cellarman of a brewery. I have been yoyoing since 2006, and use to be a member on the One Drop and YoyoNation forums back then although I didnt post much. Iā€™ve been pretty inactive since 2010 as far as yoyoing but recently my ambition has been sparked again! Iā€™m happy to be back! I do 1a mostly but have dabbled in 5a and 3a a bit as well.

14 Likes

Welcome to the forums!

1 Like

Welcome back, @YotaroKuyo

3 Likes

Yo I was pretty active on TheYo.com. Recently moved and found a couple of my Old Throws.
Remembering all the peeps on the forums. Wondering if any of them still around. LukeVader, JHB, Ricks, Crackoutā€¦

7 Likes

Welcome to the forums. What are you throwing these days?

2 Likes

First Run Pyro #63 Vadered FHZ, GS2 - GS1 Looking for a Good and Evil Or a YoYoJam Dark Magic or Spinfaktor

3 Likes

@jhb8426?