Introduce Yourself!

Sorry wasn’t trying to be a broken record. Best of luck on your yoyo journey

1 Like

No worries mate, I sincerely meant it that it really helps to hear things a few times (for me at least it helps :wink: )

3 Likes

Hi i’m new here. My name is Lance. My favorite trick is long sleeper. XDXDXD

I know about yoyoexpert through my cousin.

13 Likes

Hi. I’m just stating down the long yoyo road. I came to yoyoexpert through research into my first yoyo purchase. I ended up buying a YYF Whip and a NOS Team Losi Da Bomb. Still not certain I’ll open the Da Bomb. It’s been comfy in packaging for 20 years.

I’m not a young pup. I’ll be 40 soon. I guess the old dog wants to learn some new tricks. I’ve never known anyone who could do much more than Rock the Baby, so I’d like to learn. I could BE that guy that people know! My kids home school (Louisiana has almost the worst schools in America) and I thought it might be fun to learn together.

Anyway, I’m sure I’ll have slot of questions and look forward to hearing from you guys. It seems like a great group on here.

14 Likes

Hello! My name is Peyton and I’ve been throwing for about three months, recently I was referred to this site by my good friend @JWaugh.
I’m still pretty bad at yoyoing, but I’m gettin’ there, my favorite yoyo is the Anthelion which I obtained through A long chain of events including Jake playing errand boy for @codinghorror, lol. Some of my favorite tricks are instant magic knot, the cheese whip, cold fusion and the heart slack mount. I’m kind of beginner/intermediate level as you can see. Any trick suggestions to learn next?

14 Likes

I may or may not have had a hand in adding the @ 's lol

8 Likes

@JWaugh thanks!!

1 Like

Sorry, never introduce me. My name is Hugo Vicente Ricci, 39, from Colombia, my father worked at Russell Company and Coke, from there comes the passion of yoyo, My favorite trick Exile, my favorite yoyo … none, all my yoyos are special, my Vosun , YYF, sOMETHING, my favorite style 2A, my goal, to participate in the WYYC and increase my skills

9 Likes

awkward silence

1 Like

I have come back to the forums after a long time of inactivity and non-throwing!

5 Likes

Welcome back! For your transgressions, I sentence you to a penance of ONE HOUR OF NON STOP THROWING :yo-yo:

8 Likes

Connor Scholten here, your '17 & '18 2a National Champion. Andre invited me to the forum to play some trivia games with you all that I have been doing recently. Come take a look at my Instagram account of the same name and play along!

12 Likes

A man of culture.

3 Likes

:rofl:

done… ?

Hi I’m Damien and I’m 30 years young. I threw when I was in my teens on a yomega raider and always wanted a butterfly style yoyo but couldn’t repair that one more less get another yoyo. But now I’m older and decided to try again and got into the groove of things by buying a magic yoyo V3 and absolutely loved the choice and quickly went to unresponsive and then cut part of a finger off. But now I’m back once again and learning lol. my favorite yoyo is the magic yoyo carpfin.I just started the third page of first 50 tricks and learned cold fusion. My favorite trick that I can do is the gyroscopic flop.

9 Likes

Hello, I was looking through the Museum of Yo-Yo History online today but their News page latest entry was 2014! Does anyone here know if they are still going or is the site defunct? Anyway, I decided to look around online for Yo-Yo sites, and… tada! Here I am!

6 Likes

Hello everyone, my name is Austin and I’m a thrower from the Pittsburgh area. Iv’e been throwing off and on for around 8 years now. I thought the forums look like a great place to meet and chat with other yoyo players. At no fault of the community, I have found it hard to really break through my social awkwardness at clubs or contests and make some yoyo pals. I am looking to start using the forums and my instagram more to interact with everyone. I just wanted to introduce myself and I look forward to diving into the community more!

9 Likes

Haha, KwyjiBRO, I like that one :yum:

2 Likes

Haha thanks man. I always wanted to come up with a trick and name it that.

3 Likes