Introduce Yourself!

I never knew that!! I just looked it up and I know exactly where it is. I’ve actually walked past it several times. I never noticed it because I wasn’t throwing then. But now that I know, you can bet I will be going by there. As a matter of fact, I may take my wife to dinner at one of the restaurants at Disney Springs. And we might just happen to walk by the Duncan Kiosk. Lol!!

5 Likes

If you like I’d be down for a meetup one day while I’m there we can talk yo-yos, cars and chef knives!

2 Likes

I live just North of Orlando, exit 94 off of I4. There’s a yoyo club that meets occasionally!

3 Likes

Tha’s Cool. We can meet on a Saturday after Easter. I am always down with meeting new people.

I won’t be down there till the 31st of August, but I will hit you guys up when it gets closer!

1 Like

Oh, ok, i thought you lived here. no problem, definitely hit me up.

2 Likes

I found them on FB, and just did a friend request for the club.

4 Likes

What’s up guys!
Dan from northeastern Ohio here, been yoyoing for about 2 months now, rocking a Recess First Base. I still stink bad, but I’m getting better everyday. If anyone else is in ohio between Akron and Cleveland, hit me up!

9 Likes

Hey what’s up buddy, glad to see you here :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Glad to be here! Hoping to find some fellows to club up with, I can only teach myself so effectively.

1 Like

I feel you man, hopefully you can find some kind of community where you’re at. If not, this is probably the next best thing! haha

5 Likes

My name is Dirk I played a lot when I was a kid mainly with Duncan Imperials and butterfly’s. Got back into it in the early 00’s when the Hitman and Dif-e-yo’s were popular. I had a wide load back in the day. I don’t know what happened to it. I have a feeling neighbor at the time stole it. I sure do miss that yoyo.

Took a hiatus with kids and life and in general. I recently bought a YYF Supernova I found at a local toy store and I must say, wow things have changed. In a good way.

Anyways I really enjoy this site and learning. Nice to meet you all!

9 Likes

Hi Dirk. Welcome to the forum!

Kind of rare to find a higher end yoyo at a random toy store. What store was it?

6 Likes

Thank you

The store is called Kremmer Toy and Hobby in Albertville. MN. They have evrything from kids toys, hobby grade RC planes, cars boats, its a great store.

5 Likes

Hey, what’s up people, my name’s Malcolm, 19 years old, I found out about yoyos from the WIRED video on Gentry Stein and when they mentioned him creating choreos with them I thought "hey, maybe I can learn this and combine dance and yoyo " and was instantly hooked. Now I bought a speedaholic and I’m now learning the basics and how to toss a good sleeper

A pleasure to be in your presence

20 Likes

Welcome! What area of the country?

1 Like

I hail from the great state of Wisconsin

6 Likes

Hello I am Shubham,I completed my B.Tech in computer science and engineering.i am fond of the modern art of Yo-yo,travelling and playing video games.

12 Likes

Duncan has 25% on their site right now! Going to grab a few before the sale ends.

3 Likes

Hi everybody. I’m Tom and I’ve been throwing for about a year now. I’ve been somewhat active on the throwers subreddit but now I have found this forum and it has been a pleasant surprise!

A little something about me, I’m from the Netherlands and I’m 27 years old. I’m currently learning bonesplint and spirit bomb. I’ve been having some trouble with slack tricks in the past but I’m determined to go back to slack tricks soon and I think I’m on a higher level now and might be ready for it now.

13 Likes