What’s up homie, glad to see you back :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

My name is Evan too! :grinning:

3 Likes

Hello glad to see you have returned!

2 Likes

Hey! Really glad to see you back!

1 Like

Hey folks, just another 30 something getting back into it. I have some very rudimentary 1a skills, looking to take up some 5a. This seems like a great place to absorb some knowledge. Hope to see y’all around.

15 Likes

Welcome!! @KudoDriver

2 Likes

Hello and welcome!

1 Like

Hello, my name is Zac. I am rolling up on my 2 year anniversary for using this forum and throwing in general. I have never introduced myself, I am a procrastinator, I guess now is the time.
I am 30 and just a casual player. I dont have a grasp on complex tricks but I do have the basics down quite smoothly. Just recently started a new career, on 3rd shift. My throwing has declined as a result but I am still at it.

@ChrisFrancz I am very pleased to see your return!

7 Likes

@ChrisFrancz We’re all happy to have you back brother.

You were missed when you left. If you wanna talk about anything that caused your departure, feel free to let us know. But you don’t owe anyone an explanation if it’s not something you feel like talking about

We’re just glad to see you back dude. You were a great part of the community, and I’m personally happy to have you contributing again.

See you around homie :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi.

My [expletive] coworker re-introduced me to throwing. It has been 15+ years and I have never thrown an unresponsive…

So here I am, with a handful of throws en route (that won’t arrive for like another week… ugh)… But excited to be here.

15 Likes

I’m the… ahem… guy Nic is referring to :blush:. No regrets convincing him to buy fun toys.

I used play responsive a lot back when I was younger but fell out of the hobby sometime in high school. I stumbled across one of my old yoyos in a dusty box about six weeks ago and couldn’t put it down. One thing led to another and now I’m dragging my coworkers into the hobby!

I’m thoroughly enjoying the unresponsive yoyos that I’ve picked up in the last couple of weeks. I’ve been spending quite a bit of time watching the how-to videos from yoyoexpert and another site with a great youtube channel. So far it’s been great fun and my wife doesn’t mind (much).

11 Likes

@nsurgnie @gomanual welcome welcome :pray:t3:

5 Likes

Hello! I’m Brad I’m 36 and still have a thing for yo-yos. I am planning on getting a couple when we do to Disney here in late summer! I was around during the huge yo-yo boom in the 90s

15 Likes

Grab some of the sweet deals on the #buy-sell-trade — no need to wait!

6 Likes

Hello, I am Michael and I have picked up yo-yos off and on since I was a kid. I would throw them until I loose them. Two weeks ago I picked up a yo-yo from Walmart and started doing the simple throws and tricks I know. I then went on YouTube to see if there were some tutorials for more intermediate tricks and was blown away. Before I knew it, I was knee deep into a new trick. Right know I am working on the mind bender and was having difficulties with my Duncan Butterfly. as of yesterday, I have put my Duncan Butterfly down because I got a YO-YO Factory Whip. I really love this yo-yo. I’ve always thrown Duncans because that’s all I really knew and honestly, tha’s all I really saw in my local stores. Now I know better. I am looking forward to earning and growing my trick repertoire.

9 Likes

Welcome! Where are you located Michael?

2 Likes

Hey now Duncan has some advanced yo-yos the Roadrunner comes to mind. Of course I’m a bit of a Duncan fanboy.

Lol
Welcome, this is probably the best forums I have seen!

3 Likes

I am in Orlando, FL.

3 Likes

I saw the Roadrunner. Once I start nailing more tricks, that’s probably one I am going to be adding to my collection.

5 Likes

There is a Duncan Kiosk in Disney springs, may stop by and look around! Gonna be there at the end of August!

2 Likes