Introduce Yourself!

Welcome from Pennsylvania. I’m glad you joined us!

1 Like

You can never have too many yoyos :stuck_out_tongue::slight_smile:

1 Like

HI! I’m Justin, a freshman in college (in Mass.) who has just started to get really yoyoing. I was introduced to yoyoing about 3 years ago by a close friend of now, and I have been yoyoing on and off ever since. My top 3 thriws would have to be the MFD Conspiracy, the SF L, and the Horizon (my first quality metal yoyo). I’ve recently started to form a small collection, a process that has been so enjoyable and relaxing in a way. I’ve built up a collection of 20 yoyos, and I hope to continue to make it better.

I found out about YoYoExpert as I started to broaden my yoyo horizions, moving away from only visiting yotricks.

I’m really excited to be a part of this community!

7 Likes

Good to meet you, where in Mass if you don’t mind me asking? I am in Mass as well. And of course YoyoExpert is as well.

1 Like

What’s up man! Glad to see you here, there’s some great people floating around this forum!

1 Like

I’m at Tufts University!

1 Like

Awesome. I’m in Norton, southwest of Boston. There are so many great players from Mass. There is also a Boston Throwers group on Facebook, they meet at MIT.

1 Like

That’s awesome! Nice to know that there’s a community nearby.

4 Likes

Welcome from Pennsylvania!

2 Likes

hi im matt

3 Likes

What’s up homie

2 Likes

Welcome to the Fourms everyone!

4 Likes

Don’t be a stranger! Chime in every day. Everyone here has something to share.

2 Likes

I used to go by ThinkH2o on here. I started yoyoing when I turned about 27. Practiced for two years and have taken a break for about a year due to my extreme health problem. I’ve never lost interest in yoyoing, I’ve just been having a really bad year for my health and my non throwing arm. My name is Colby. Some of you may remember me. As for anyone who is new, I look forward to meeting you.

6 Likes

Hey Colby! I’m new-ish

Sorry to hear about your arm, but I’m happy to see another member. Welcome back!

1 Like

Thank you, Looking forward to seeing your progress on your journey though the yoyoing world. Its nice to meet you. and thank you about my arm. Im praying it’ll get better so I can get back into yoyoing like I used to. I progressed so fast in just a year. How long have you been yoyoing?

2 Likes

Almost 2 years exactly!

Same, the internet has been a wonderful resource for learning. I don’t think I would have advanced nearly as fast without it.

If you don’t mind me asking, what’s the deal with your arm?

1 Like

Welcome back. I hope your arm gets back to normal and your overall health goes back to normal. That you came back to a hobby forum is good. Greetings from Pennsylvania!

1 Like

Hey there, welcome back! You should be able to log into your old account Thinkh2o. What happens when you try?

2 Likes

Welcome!

1 Like