Wait a second are you the Bist???

http://www.bist.it/yoyos/

2 Likes

Uh, I put ā€˜Wasā€™ in italics, not ā€˜modderā€™

Ehmm, yes, that one.

3 Likes

Do you still make yoyos?

1 Like

No, Iā€™m quite busy with my normal job and working on new stuff was very stressful. Iā€™m sorry about that because a lot of players asked me about that.

3 Likes

Itā€™s great to have you on the forums! Life gets hectic, we understand :slightly_smiling_face: If you ever decide to make something again, donā€™t hesitate to send me a message. My wallet will be happily empty for one of your yoyos :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thx man, I really appreciate it. Iā€™m here because the italian forum is almost dead. BTW I saw there are still a lot of amazing player.

3 Likes

Itā€™s sad to see some of the forums going down. I think yoyoexpert is doing a good job keeping this one going!

3 Likes

I never saw or even looked for any other yoyo forums. In 2015 I was on r/throwers. One forum is enough for me. To me, itā€™s fun like Myspace and Facebook (and Twitter) used to be before all the jerkiness came in. I like how the guidelines keep everything here friendly and relatively focused but I can still get a good idea of peopleā€™s personalities and no one feels they need to post 5 selfies a day.

1 Like

ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦

3 Likes

Exactly what I thought you looked like.

3 Likes

ā€¦ā€¦

Hello everyone,
My name is Rob. I have been out of Yo-Yoing for about 16 years. I just recently got back into it. Seeing so much has changed and advanced in my absence is very exciting. I have picked up a Shutter and a Replay Pro to get into unresponsive play.
Other than that, I play upright bass in a rock band called Ghost Town Hangmen; I am the father of a 5 year old and reside in the Bay Area.

5 Likes

Welcome @RobertTheShaw! You are on a good track with Replay Pro and Shutter!

What trick are you working on?! :blush:

1 Like

Welcome from a guy in Pennsylvania. Iā€™m glad youā€™re here where you can get answers to anything you need to know!

Thank you both for the welcome! Honestly right now Iā€™m working on different binds a few whips and messing around with grinds. It seems you miss a lot in 16 years so Iā€™m playing catch-up. Luckily being an adult now I understand the concept of practice a lot better and have more patience.

3 Likes

Iā€™d say that Iā€™m a fairly decent player. Im well over things like wrist mount and triple or nothing. I really enjoy yoyoing, but I donā€™t have anybody to discuss and have fun with.

Also, to get more yoyoers into my community, heres my new yoyoing discord!

Hi, Feiming here. Just started within a month or so after randomly seeing Hajimeā€™s 2017AP final win on youtube and is quickly in love. Did a bit of yoyoing in secondary school or something so I grabbed a canon for a starting yoyo on yotricks. Been just reading post and stuff a lot for a while now on reddit/here/yotricks etc. and finally decided to register.

2 Likes

Welcome from Pennsylvania. I hope you stick around and leave comments, ask questions, or even start new topics.

2 Likes

Checking from eastern Massachusetts. My name is Jim and I started throwing 5 or so years ago after finding YoyoExpert. Started with yoyos from TRU, I have 4 kids and we have gone through everything they had. Finally had picked up a Dark Magic II, which is still a favorite. Threw on and off for a while and got back into it about a year ago, again not super consitant. Finished the printable trick list, so now I am an ā€œexpertā€ :grin:.

Now I have an obsession for yoyos and have purchased too many. My ā€œgoodā€ yoyos include; Dark MagicII, Replay Pro, Day Dream, Northstar, Popstar, DV888, Magic T8, Shutter, Shutter Wide Angle, Horizon, Horizon Ultra, Edge, Delrin Wedge, Koolau Edge, Hatchet+, Yoyotricks Canon, Silenus, Wind Runner, Photon, several Whips, Fireball, and Loop 2020.

I have moved on to the ā€œExpert Tricksā€ so I am working on Kamikaze and trying to learn to loop. I want to work on new binds and would love to learn how to piece together some tricks into some nice repeating combos.

Any questions for me, please reach out or ask. Anyone in eastern mass please let me know. I would love to get together.

4 Likes