Introduce Yourself!

I bet you enjoy passing on yoyoing to your kids.

Welcome!

I is always a pleasure to me to see oldsters enjoying our hobby. Welcome!

1 Like

Uberfish, Welcome back. Good to see some of you guys coming around again.

1 Like

Hi I am matt I got into yo-yo last August and I love it .i have a collection of about 16 Yoyo’s worth 900 dollars.

1 Like

Wow, that works out to $56.25 each…

2 Likes

Actually two are worth at least $300

BEEEEEEEEBOOOOO

Not New, but it’s been ages. Call me Jim. I make Boss string. Just started back up. I will probably put up a bst soon.

2 Likes

hi! i am new to the forums. my name is mark and i am sponsored by caribou lodge :slight_smile: nice to meet you all!

7 Likes

Hi! I’ve been yoyoing for around 9 years now, and I just placed 9th at nationals!! I always loved the yoyoexpert forums, and I’m excited to be back :smile:

Name: Patrick Canny
Sponsor: Scales Collective
Fav TV Shows: Westworld, Portlandia, Cowboy Bebop, Bojack Horseman, Avatar the Last Airbender
Fav Food: Oatmeal with Strawberries and Sunflower Seed Butter

7 Likes

Hey! I’ve been yo-yoing for 7 years and play 1a and 3a. I’m currently sponsored by UNPRLD and my signature yo-yo is the Cognition! I also do something called Scales with a few other cool yo-yo players. You can check out our work on scalescollective.com / @scalescollective on IG. Happy to be back on these forums!

8 Likes

Hey everyone! Glad to be back on the forum.

7 Likes

ayo! i’ve been yoyoing for about 5.5 years, some of my fav yoyoers are : team scales, yuu, dkim, arata, blaise, owen, shuyun, a-rt team, and paul harness (to name a few). i’m on team duncan and am hyped to see the forums return!

6 Likes

Name: Ibrahim Rahman. Mah friends call me ibs!
Sponsor: YoYoFactory
Favorite TV Show(s): The Office, Naruto Shippuden, Freaks and Geeks, Mad Men, Avatar The Last Airbender, GoT, Friends, The Sopranos, and a lot more that I can’t think of <3.
Favorite Food: Chicken & Rice

Excited to meet yall new bruddas and reunite w/ old friends!

6 Likes

Hi! it’s abby again! I thought i’d make a return back to the forums after seeing everywhere that it got updated! anyways, stuff has changed I am now sponsored by smashing yoyos which is pretty cool and i’m entering my second year of college now… time flies basically anyways i’m back to mingle and talk yoyos! Glad to reconnect with y’all!

6 Likes

Yooo! I’m Josh Prokay and I’ve been yoyoing since about 2007 and I haven’t really been active on here since about 2012. Happy to be back!

I’m sponsored by Motor City Yoyos and Airetic String and they’re the coolest group of dudes ever!

My favorite jojos are the Chief, Mitten, and currently the Bolt2 by Doc Pop.

Cheers!

5 Likes

Sup,
Brian from Singapore, been playing since 2009.
I currently run a small but growing yoyo brand called Mythril Yoyos which is
on sale here on YYE(so do check it out :smile: )
I LOVE potatochips and I wish to start a youtube channel reviewing nothing but chips and
the other occasional junk food one day.
Other interests include, video games, anime/manga, photography/videography and Cats.
And I actually make memes for a living.

Use to frequent this forum during my early days of yoyoing and I’m super glad it’s going through a revival.

5 Likes

Hey I’m Timmy, I’m 22 and from London, about to enter my final year of dental school. I’ve been yoyoing since December 2014 (my girl bought me a Duncan Butterfly from the Science Museum after we went to see Interstellar because she knew I liked watching yoyo vids). Since then I kind of didn’t realise there was a huge online yoyo scene until about October 2016, at which point I made an Instagram and joined the BST on Facebook. Now I mainly just post on instagram. I’ve competed at 3 UK contests and come last in each, but getting on stage is fun and my score evals are improving with every try!

My insta: https://www.instagram.com/tkwask/

4 Likes

Hello everyone, I’m Ken and I’ve been throwing for about 4 years now. Yoyoing was first introduced to me as a trend in my school and I immediately enjoyed doing it as a hobby. I’ve almost had no contact in the community up until now and almost no one from the community knows me :cry:. Feel free to start a conversation/dm with me as I’m very keen in interacting with fellow yoyoers; My instagram is kenn.yoyo. I’m going to worlds 2018 soon (which ironically is my first contest), I’m looking forward to seeing everyone there!:sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome @NoT_ATHROWER! Wow Worlds in China for first contest!!! Amazing!

2 Likes

see you in shanghai!

2 Likes