Introduce Yourself!

Yoyonic and ceddarth, WELCOME!

Iā€™m Mike from the panhandle of Florida. I picked up a yoyo after my daughter saw a contest of tv, and thought it was cool. We got into it together and now Iā€™m hooked. Right now Iā€™m using a Dark Magic II, but Iā€™m looking for my first serious throw.

Hi Mike and from another Florida Panhandle resident, WELCOME!
The DM2 is, in my opinion, the best learning yoyo out there.

Hi! My name is Pawel, I am from Poland. Have my own yoyo forum, which you can find in my profile.
Hope to get some knowledge here :wink:

The DM II is a serious throwā€¦ :wink:

People seem to think you need to spend over $100 to get ā€œseriousā€

Ditto!

Hi all! Call me Fuzzy, names Daniel.
Been loving YoYoing for over a year now, but Iā€™m still quite a novice.
I tend to jump between styles, though generally if Iā€™m really grinding out any
specific tricks itā€™ll be with a freehand setup.
Favorite YoYo at the moment is my YYF Shutter ( Gentry Stein 2014 Championship Edition silver ),
and I have the Shu Ta/Gentry 2015 coming in a few days!
The only style I really donā€™t mess with is 2A. I have a Shu Takada 1080 but really, I canā€™t get a
grasp of 2A.
Recently started playing around with 3A, but already having tremendous troubles with barrel rolls.
Central Florida YoYoer! Literally do not know anybody around me that YoYos, a buddy of mine
got into it with me but heā€™s pretty much stopped.
Glad to join here! Looking for some BST CLYWā€™s right now, got directed here from the CLYW facebook
page.

hello all, Night here from Hurst,Tx new to the sight an very excited to join thank u all for allowing me to join looking forward to meeting an making many new friends an learning some new tricks with my trinket of love the yoyo

Itā€™s so awesome to see new members joining the forums. Soā€¦ Welcome everyone who recently joined. You guys will really enjoy the forums and the members here. Itā€™s like one big dysfunctional family but everyone just wants to see everyone get better.

Whoa, howā€™d we get un-stickied?

Welcome! Weā€™ve got a good sized club that meets in grapevine every second Saturday of the month and sometimes additional meetups throughout the DFW area. Next one is in Dallas on Oct. 31. If youā€™re interested, shoot me a pm with your info and Iā€™ll get you the Details.

Hi, Iā€™m Freakcaptain, names Fraser
Australian yoyo thrower and have been throwing for about 3 years now.
I went to my first contest a couple of months ago and learnt how great the yoyo community is.
My favourite throw ATM would be the OG Anglam Ver cc
My favourite type of tricks are body tricks and really showy stuff.
I really only play 1A but can play the basics of the other styles.
My style would be quite techy with slack but iā€™m trying to create showy tricks lately.

welcome to the forumā€¦ and this community really is the bestā€¦

Hi guys! Iā€™m Jade (my friends call me Angel) and uhh iā€™m new hereā€¦obviously. I started using a yoyo late last year, and know Eiffel Tower, Jamaican Flag, Trapeze, Houdini Mount, Plastic Whip, and Double or Nothing. My yoyoā€™s are Duncan Freehand, Magic Yoyo T5 Overlord, Magic Yoyo T8 Shadow and a Magic Yoyo N11Splash (which should hopefully arrive in a few days)

Welcome! How can you call yourself ā€œhorribleā€ if youā€™re on advanced level tricks? Give yourself some credit. I wish you lived near me so you could teach me things because I qualify as horrible. Then again, I know more than a total beginner.

New to this forum but not new to yoyoing.
This is Eddy Dubell.
if youā€™re from the East Coast (of America), youā€™ve probably met me or seen me at competitions. Iā€™ve been doing this for likeā€¦ a decade. I stopped visiting forums when yoyonation closed and theyo got boring so itā€™s been a while on these things.
Mostly just joined to submit to that Battle of the Elders video competition, since iā€™m 30, but maybe iā€™ll post more.
Cheers!

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/10462969_10152788003537364_2138149435869756956_n.jpg?oh=f68c207217447fe29a0bb4d80a9dd0f3&oe=5688A814

Hi everyone,
My name is Omer and I am from Israel. My favorite yoyo is the Yoyofactory Horizon. I may be the second lefty yoyo player in my country. I am not so good in comparison to some other yoyo players in my country although I am getting better. I first met YoyoExpert in May when I wanted to buy the Horizon, but I didnā€™t and then I bought it later that year from them. Thank you all for the time.

Welcome Omer and Eddy! Good to have you with us. ;D

Yoyo collector tho

Hello, my name is Jordan, Iā€™m a computer science major in college. Ive been throwing for a few years off and on, starting and restarting the yo-yo fad at my schools. Never got much farther than split-bottom mount tricks because I couldnā€™t land a trapeze more than once out of twenty five times. This go around Iā€™m to the Houdini, kamikaze, and one and a half mounts.