Introduce Yourself!

My name is Jason I love to yoyo! my favorite yoyo are the horizon and the irony jpx. I am 12 years old I am going to trun 13 on October 7!

Hello! My name is Evan.

I was formerly active on the yoyo forums as SheepFarm. I had a few videos, several posts and knew MANY people, but gave up yoyoing at the age of 15 and sold ALL of my yoyos. Now, 2 years later, Iā€™m ready to pick it up again. I just ordered my first yoyo last night to restart my yoyo life.

I hope I can be a fine part of the yoyo community!

Thank you!
Evan

Hey yo-yo community! My name is Josh Nicholson and I am 25 years old. I started yo-yoing when I was about 13. I was able to learn a few basic tricks like walk the dog, rock the baby, forward throw, etc. My brother and I use to put shows on for my dad and his co-workers and I loved it. Unfortunately I lost my yo-yo and never really found a replacement one until recently. I purchased a Duncan Metal Drifter a few months ago but I didnā€™t really take my yo-yoing seriously with learning new tricks until about a week ago. I decided to see if I could find some trick videos on youtube which lead me to this site. I have learned all of the tricks up to Atomic Bomb so far and I am so grateful for this site. I am not sure who the instructor is on the videos but he does a phenomenal job. Thanks to him and this site I have learned probably over 7 tricks in about a week. I have been inspired by the complexity of yo-yoing and plan on working my way through the trick list and beyond. I plan on upgrading to a Dark Magic II fairly soon because the Metal Drifter isnā€™t nearly as unresponsive as I would like. My favorite trick so far is probably Double or Nothing just because I enjoy looping in and out of it.

Hello everybody, My name is Dhananjay samuā€¦Hav bin yoyooing for 5.5 months now.This is fun

My name is Pablo and i am 19 years old. I started yoyoing when i was 9 but left it soon enoughā€¦ I have come back into the game and am loving it

Welcome back to the game itā€™s awesome to have you.

1 Like

Ann here peopleā€¦love yoyoing and when a friend suggested this forum i thought why not!!!

hi nice to meet ya! Enjoy the forums and stuff itā€™s a pretty chill place ;).

I used to see all these people here in singapore yoyoing and one day a guy thought me how to throw a breakawayā€¦have been hooked ever sinceā€¦this is so addictive

Yup it doesnā€™t get much more addictive then this

Welcome Ann. I hope you continue to have fun.

Hello! MY name is Jason, but you can call me Bobo. I have been lurking around these forums for a long time, thought it might be time to make an account :smiley: I have been yoyoing for over 4 years. I am not competitive, I yoyo for fun (although I would love to be sponsored XD) I specialize in 1A but I can do 4A and 5A a little bit. I also love fixed axle, who doesnā€™t?! I like to solve rubiks cubes (3x3 0.54), play guitar, juggle, play video games, woodwork, throw cards(Through bananas and things) and play a little kendama here and there. I am not a collector, I have 1-2 good yoyos and im happy with that. I will see you around!

Sounds like your a man of many talents. Welcome to the forums. Hope to see you around.

Hi everybody. My name is Doug and Iā€™m 29. I started yoyoing when I was a kid and am now coming back to it after some time away. I am rather new to unresponsive play. It feels like a whole new world to me and I love it. I have a decent collection of 90ā€™s yoyos and a few newer ones. One of my favorite yoyos (though old school in comparison to todayā€™s yoyos) is my Yomega Fireball Collectors Edition with the super wide trans axle. It was the first yoyo when I was younger that I was able to sleep long enough to do some basic string tricks like Brain Twister and Trapeze. Iā€™m currently throwing a Yoyo Jam Dark Magic II Ghost Edition. Iā€™m looking forward meeting you all.

I bet you collection is great. Have fun learning and playing. Welcomw!

Welcome to all the new comers here. You found an amazing site and forum to be a part of. We are all like one big family here.

Hi, my name is Drew. My favorite yoyo is the kingyostar rapid light, and my favorite trick is my speed combo that I made up. I found out about yoyoexpert by there youtube channel. I have been yoyoing for about a year and four months. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Hi Drew welcome to the forums

Hello! My name is Siddharth. Iā€™m from Pune,India. Iā€™m 20 years old and doing my bachelors in business management. I bought my first yoyo in 2007 i guess. Played around for it quite a bit and learned a few basics from the manual that came with it. But then that yoyo broke and then i lost all interest in yoyoing. I recently saw a post about modern yoyos and decided to rekindle my yoyo obsession. So i googled a bit and finally ordered a magic yoyo k1. Meanwhile i bought a duncan profly and profire to practise the basics on and iā€™ve learned almost all the basic tricks and a few string tricks like the brain scrambler and a few mounts. So yea, i cant really do anything else besides practise my looping and the mounts with the yoyos i have rn.The k1 is taking forever to get here and im waaay too excited to wait to try some unresposive yoyo tricks.
Anyway, Iā€™ve heard a lot of good things about this community and i look forward to meeting you all (IRL as well xD)

Hi my name is nic I am okay at yoyoing and am in south Africa