Introduce Yourself!

Hello everyone! My name is Anthony and i have been yoyoing for 5 months now. I am not part of any community, so I decided that i should at least join one. I am 23 years old and I loved yoyoing when i was a child, but when one of my friends was playing one on the college campus i am attending I re-fell in love with yoyoing. I am happy to meet new people and have fun.

Hello

Welcome back to the yoyo world

hi my name is chuy and im a noob at yo-yoing.

Hi everyone! Iā€™m Sara and I come from Italy. Iā€™m 24 and Iā€™m playing yoyo since a couple of years ago. Iā€™ve registered to the forum for the fixed axle challenge, but Iā€™m going to do a good use of it.

Good luck with the Fixed Axle Challenge and Welcome!

Name: Maxwell Howard
Nick: Max
Fav yoyoā€™s:
ā€¢Apparition c3yoyodesign
ā€¢Heart Beat c3yoyodesign
ā€¢Code 2 Nautilus onedrop
ā€¢Aftershock Al7 G-Squared
Fav trick: Any whip/slack/triangle trick
How you found this site: I watch a lot of yoyo videos on YouTube and I came across a yoyoexpert yoyo in one video.
More:

Hey everyone! Iā€™m Max, and Iā€™m excited to get to meet a lot of yoyoers. Iā€™ve been yoyoing for about 2 years, I used to go to yoyo joes yoyo club every Saturday until they closed sadly :frowning: Iā€™ve been having to rely on YouTube for a while now and itā€™s kind of getting difficult because not every YouTube gives specific instructions on how to do very specific things. Iā€™m working on creating my own tricks. Iā€™ve created one trick already, I like to call it the Chinese triangle :smiley: Iā€™ll post a video on it sooner Or later. Looking forward to meeting lots of people! Have a great day! :smiley:

Hey my name is Mark and I have been yoyoing for about 5 years. Wh has a yoyo they can send to me for free? because i can trade a dv888 or a severe for two protostars!!

Nice to meet you to :smiley:

^Welcome guyā€™s

Max you have quit a list of stuff there Iā€™ve never seen that done before.

Mark good luck trying to get a free yoyo :smiley:

1 Like

Hello my name is Tim, and Iā€™ve been yoyoing for about 4 months, and recently participated in my schoolā€™s talent show!

Nice work! Welcome aboard.

Hi everyone! Iā€™m Paul from Perth Western Australia. I used to yoyo many moons ago when I was 13 or so and recently (in November) rediscovered this terrific hobby and I absolutely love it!

Does anyone know any other users in Perth?

Hope to speak with you all at some point :slight_smile:

old_spinner: Just want to say HI and Welcome.

Hello fellow yoyoers,
Iā€™m Jeremy and Iā€™m relatively new to the forums. Iā€™m 18 and would like to know if anyone is around the southern maryland area (particularly around oxon hill or fort washington) so we could potentially meet up and throw down!! haha

just send me a quick message and yeah, hope to hear from some of you guys soon!!!

hello jeremy and welcome to the forumā€¦ for info for maryland i would contact Abby1371

Hey! ;). My favorite Yo-Yo is the MagicYo-Yo N9. I an intermediate level player and i have never been to a copetition. The best yoyer ive ever seen in person is matthew noel. my other hobbies are minecraft, juggling, speed stacking and cubing.And thats me!(yes i really like maroon)

Hi. My nameā€™s Filip. I started yoyoing about 1.5 year ago. I started yoyoing when i saw my friend rock the baby with a ONE. I was amazed and I called him a ā€œYoyo Masterā€ :wink: I bought a yoyo and the passion started. You can also meet me on aleyoya.pl , the Polish yoyo forum. I also like playing sax, kendama and adventure point ā€˜nā€™ clicks :slight_smile:
A small fact about me: Iā€™m a huuuuge fan of CLYW, but I donā€™t have any of their yoyos in my colletion :(. Still hunting for a FG :smiley:

Hey all I am Kevin. Funny story of how I got into yo-yoing. Went to Chico to attend a wedding. It just so happened that they were having the national yoyo contest on the same weekend.

My son, daughter and I watched for a while. We went to the first booth that was selling yoyos and purchased ā€œB-Gradeā€ superwides. Yep our first yoyos were superwides. We assumed that the bigger the better.

We have been playing ever since, and we have since purchase way too many yoyos.

hi all,

my name is jay, i live in connecticut and am not really new, been throwing since 2006, and just recently started to throw again. my only player that i have left currently is my beautiful oxy 4, which i would consider a great player. if i can find an equal player, might consider a trade on it, but still undecided on that. any other players from connecticut here? would love to meet up and throw.
previous yoā€™sā€¦lolā€¦too many, but off the top of my head: poison good and evil, dif e yo bare bones, gto, zipfly, hitman.
i am glad to be back and throwing again!

My yoyo story started with a visit to Chico too! Great place to be if youā€™re into yoyoā€¦