Introduce Yourself!

hi im ashton, a few friends at school bought yoyos and i thought it would be cool to buy a yoyo too, i bought a $26 sidekick pro from kaleb USA and while its not a huge brand and its not super expensive its a good beginner yoyo for me because i can learn most tricks i want to on it. i also got bearing lube and strings to try to get my little yoyo to play at its best. i barely know any tricks and im not good but i keep practicing. i want a YYF shutter or a YYF supernova for my next yoyo and i just want to be the best i can be at yoyoing

Welcome!

Thats a great goal be that best that you can be but donā€™t forget to have fun while your doing it.

Jay - old player.

Just came back into yo-yoing as a form of physical therapy. Was in a car accident and this helps my shoulder muscles move. Not doing ultra fancy stuff - just enjoying the relaxing blood flow in my muscles when I yo-yo after work. My wrist however, is hating me.

Hello!

Iā€™ve been yoyoing for about a month now, and Iā€™m ready to start the advanced tricks. Donā€™t Know if Iā€™ll enjoy that unresponsive thingy because I had a great time with the two first sections and itā€™s so reassuring when your yoyo comes back to your hand with a simple (sometimes hard) tug! :slight_smile:

I think I love old classic responsive yoyos and Iā€™m considering getting a fixed axle with my first budget unresponsive. Iā€™m loving the Fixed Axle contest and Ed Haponikā€™s videos! :slight_smile:

The more FIXED AXLE MISFITS the better. Welcome!

1 Like

Hello, My name is Matthew. I just got my Code2 from yoyoexpert and comparing it to my first yoyo witch was the Sage from yoyofactory at yoyostricks.com is just unfair. The Code2 is my first metal yoyo and I wish I would have bought is sooner. I have only been playing for about 5 months now but Iā€™m catching on really fast. So far my favorite trick is Skin the Gerbil. I can do a lot of other tricks but this one I have down perfectly. I found the yoyoexpert website from google when looking for videos on how to learn new tricks. I started by getting all my stuff from yoyotricks but I think you guys have earned a good customer buy how fast you guys got my new yoyo to me. I ordered it on the 5th and got it on the 7th with the standard shipping. This is a great company and I will be a long time customer.

Hey all. My name is mike. Iā€™m from watertown in upstate NY. Im talking like so far upstate that I can only yoyo outside like 5-7 months a year lol. Iā€™ve been yo-yoing for about going on 8 months and im almost done with the YYE tutorials. Iā€™ve already started coming up with my own tricks. I call one of them the ā€œNot so branded 5ā€ My first yoyo was the Yomega Maverick. It was amazing in the beginning but by the time I got like 4 months in I was realizing that it was just not playing up to par with the tricks I was trying to learn and then I ended up getting a new YYF Protostar from Brandon Vu and it was awesome. About a month later I got a YYF horizon and have been loyal to it ever since. If anyone can give me some advice on a good yoyo that mixes the design of the Maverick with the stable heavy weighted feeling of the horizon let me now lol.

From Florida, by way of the Bronx and Long Island - WELCOME!

Hi,

I got my first yoyo, a YYF Onestar, a couple years ago, learned one bindā€¦ then got busy with life and put down the yoyo until a couple weeks ago. Since things have settled down, Iā€™ve been spending a little time each evening with the Onestar, and Iā€™ve quickly learned a few tricks. I started reading reviews and discovered that One Drop was just down the road in Eugene. I was there today and picked up a few things. They make truly amazing throws! Iā€™m hooked!

Andy

Welcome back to the yoyo realm. One Drop does make really great stuff

1 Like

Welcome aboard, Andy_B. Iā€™m very jealous you have a manufacturer nearby!

1 Like

Hi

Hey everyone! Iā€™ve been yo-yoing for almost a year now. Itā€™s one of my all-time favorite hobbies. I donā€™t learn the ā€œclassicā€ tricks very much, I am more interested in making my own tricks or learning from tutorials for harder, more complex tricks. I donā€™t own many yoyos, but the ones i do have are really good. My favorites are the Turning Point Palpitation, the sOMEThING Slasher and the G-Squared Aftershock. I look forward to learning more and growing as a player and a person, as well as being able to contribute and help to the best of my ability. :slight_smile:

Sup everyone. Names Heero. Havenā€™t messed with yoyos since I was a little kid. Friend of mine at work brought in his non responsive and it sparked my interest to get back into the game. He gave me some unknown metal yoyo his buddy gave him. Wasnā€™t very good. Bearing wasnā€™t taken care of. Wonā€™t even stay screwed together. Obviously it was time to upgrade. Got my throw on the way and couldnā€™t be more excited/impatient. Thatā€™s all for now.

Home town is East Hampton ny. In Long Island

Hello i am new to this forum and have recently started to learn the Yoyo tricks and found this community instruction so helpful and realistic. Thanks

Hello yoyo community.Today my first yoyo arrived and I am new in yoyoing.My yoyo is whip by yoyofactory and its unresponsive.I am mastering the binding and sleeper.Also Iā€™m learning the breakaway.As you already understand I am still at the beginning but everyone starts somewhere,I guess.Other than yoyo i like music.Hope to meet cool people in the community \m/

ĪšĪ±Ī»ĻŽĻ‚ ĪŸĻĪÆĻƒĪ±Ļ„Īµ! Ī§Ī¬ĻĪ·ĪŗĪ± Ī³Ī¹Ī± Ļ„Ī·Ī½ Ī³Ī½Ļ‰ĻĪ·Ī¼ĪÆĪ±!

(I just got that off google, so apologies if it doesnā€™t make sense.)

Welcome to the forums! Good to have you here with us. ;D

Hey,

Iā€™m Phil, in sunny so. Cal. - W. Los Angeles actually. I used to do looping tricks in jr. high (I just turned 30, yeesh) and recently found my old yomega brain at my dads house. This re-kindled my interest in yo-yoing and so I bought a Shutter, and Konkave bearing and have been practicing for a couple weeks now. Yo-yo seems to have seriously evolved and Iā€™m excited to push myself to better coordination, and constantly learning, which it will require. Iā€™m of course terrible - maybe not so bad for a n00b - but thatā€™s why Iā€™m practicing.

I am totally down to meet up with the yo yo community, feel free to email me - especially if youā€™re in the area. omnesilere@gmail.com

ps. My user name is latin for ā€˜everyone, be quiet.ā€™

Raised in C.I. WELCOME!

Welcome! I remember the days when I bought my first Yomega Brain. I felt like the king of the playground. ;D

Good to have you here man, good choice on the Shutter as well. :slight_smile: