Introduce Yourself!

welcome to thelonius and ventriloquist

I always find it fun to find a fully grown adult yoyo enthusiast. Yes, yo-yoing has changed since we were kids.
WELCOME!

Hi Everyone,

I bought a brain yoyo for my son for Christmas and found myself playing with it way more than he did. The day after Christmas I bought a YYF Velocity and a YYF 888. Iā€™ve enjoyed playing with both and Iā€™ve made it through all the beginner and Intermediate tricks taught here. Iā€™ve really enjoyed learning, practicing, and improving my yoyo play. Its time to get a serious yoyo and work on the more advanced tricks.
I have enjoyed this site and reading all your comments and help.

I think the YYF 888 is serious enough to do all the tricks. :wink:

Mine in the DV888 that is responsive, a little too responsive. I didnā€™t know enough at the time to get the unresponsive kit. So my DV888 is not serious. Got a Dark Magic 2 in the mail today and learned to bind. This is now getting awesome.

Welcome to the show man, enjoy your stay!

Hi! My name is Jack and I found out about YYE when looking to buy some yoyo stuff. My favoite yoyo is the Oxy Hyperion (great throw :)) My favorate trick is the Mach 5 and I am into high end yoyo schtuff.

well seeing that you bought an oxy hyperion you must be into high end yoyo stuffā€¦ welcome n64retro

My name is Lauren, Iā€™m 19, and Iā€™ve been yoyoing for 11 years (on and off). I started thanks to my dad and i spent the first few years yoyoing without tutorials due to the fact my parents restricted computer access (and i was terrible at yoyoing). As soon as I found out about the sport and community behind it I became obsessed and now I perform for charity and school events. I hope to compete and maybe get sponsored one day :slight_smile:

That would be true, and thank you.

Hi Iā€™m Dylan. I live in Massachusetts and yeah. I just recently won 1st place for sport 1a at the YoYoExpert Throwdown and yeah. My favorite yoyoer is Zach Gormley. Yeah thatā€™s about all I have to say right now.

2 Likes

Congrats! What a way to start! Welcome to the community!

Yah, welcome and congrats on your win. I didnā€™t know YYE had actual contests like that, that sounds cool.

Oh, hi Dylan? I think were friends.

-micah

Oh yeah Iā€™m not entirely sure.

Thanks people

Hello, Iā€™m a second time noob haha.

I messed around with yoyos a while back, stopped, and now Iā€™m starting to get back into it.

Welcome back!

1 Like

Welcome aboard, mate. Join in the discussions, enjoy the forums, and most importantly obey the rules.