Introduce Yourself!

Welcome to the forums

The Department of Motor Vehicles, duh.

Welcome, MakutaProto!

But, that doesnā€™t make sense! =P

Welcome to the Forums! :smiley: Jensen kimmit does have a really awesome play style.

Welcome! From what I hear, competing is pretty awesome! Iā€™m still a long ways from that stage, I thinkā€¦ Go for it!

Hey everybody, Iā€™m pretty new here. Iā€™ve posted in a few threads already, so I figure I might as well introduce myself.

I just got back into throwing after quite the hiatus. I used to play back in middle school, but basically dropped everything throughout high school and college. 9 years later, or about a month ago now, I saw a post on reddit about yoyos, and decided it would be a fun thing to pick up again.

Over the past month Iā€™ve had a blast, and Iā€™m totally hooked again. I found all of my old yoyos, and Iā€™ve added 6 new ones to my collection. So far, hereā€™s what Iā€™ve got:

Old:
Henryā€™s Viper
Duncan Flying Panda
Original YYJ Dark Magic and Lyn Fury

New:
YYF Shutter and CZM8
SPYY Orbitron 5000 and Supra
ODxCYLW Summit
ā€¦and Iā€™ve got a Bapezilla.2 on the way.

Right now Iā€™m focusing only on 1A style, but eventually Iā€™d like to start looping (never tried it) and having some fun with off-string again (I got the basics down back when I first got my flying panda). Iā€™m glad to be back!

Welcome to the forums. :smiley:

Hi, Iā€™m itispapatime, and Iā€™m very new too all this. I have one yoyo And can do only a few tricks. That is all. Also, check out Zort commander! He is awesome!

Hey there Itispapatime! How are you doing?

Welcome, welcome, welcome.

Aloha!
My name is Kuni ,I start YoYoing with my son Maiki who is 9 years old.
I was YoYOing just when I was his age.I saw info about ā€œOld Folksā€ who Can Sort of Throw BATTLE 2014"
I was so happy to see the Guy who is same age as me( 46years old HaHaHa!) was YoYOing! that was so motivate me!!
So I decide to enter that Battle! I knew about that about 5days ago,so I had only few days to
make that videoā€¦ I think it came out OK(?!) HaHaHa! Please check it out!

Welcome! Some good yoyos youā€™ve picked up there. My personal favorite is the Summit, how are you enjoying it?

I want to learn to loop one of these days too, but itā€™s hard!

Anyway, welcome to the forums!

Welcome! We all started somewhere, youā€™ll be doing awesome tricks in no time! Which yoyo do you have?

Welcome, Max! What are you throwing?

Awesome! Glad you found the contest in the nick of time! Plenty of older guys here on the forums, youā€™ll fit right in. Yoyo-ing is for all ages! =)

Heā€™s got a Mateusz Ganc One. I got it for him for his Birthday

Feeling stupid. Googled that before I realized it was just a YYF One. Didnā€™t recognize the ā€œMateusz Gancā€ part.

Definitely a good starter. Donā€™t be afraid to upgrade to a ONEstar or something else unresponsive eventually, though.

What am I saying? Zort shall guide you. :wink:

Nah, help from everyone would be good

Ok Iā€™ll help.

A one star is ok but if you know how to play unresponsive I would suggest a Northstar or Protostar.