Introduce Yourself!

Names Ryan jeff im 19, and im from Lemoore ca, I am Native American. I got first yo in my Christmas stocking when I was 5.
I acually started to really play with yos back in 2012 when I saw some yos at toys r us I never seen before. It was the metal drifter and pro z.im still a intermediate beginner. My yoyo playing paused when I bought music equipment to make music. But I see all the yos I missed :’( so I picked up my yos again at the beginning of this year, and started learning again and collecting the sick yos at the same time.

I love yoyoing its just something about it makes me happy and makes me feel closer to my childhood days ;D

Welcome Cobrad12, and yoyo_yizzo! Glad to see you on yye!

Thanks man ;D

1 Like

Nice video man. But even better than that, a 13 mph average uphill speed, that’s impressive. I’m not too sure about the Dracula cape and pretty sure I’d rather rock an MJ glove all day, but hey, each to their own. I just got my first mountain bike 2 years ago and have become extremely addicted to the mountain bike trails. My wife and I ride the flat trails together on the tandem sometimes, but it’s not like the trails at all for me. Grew up on a farm and love my fresh veggies. I have eaten the best hybrid sweet corn man has ever tasted, and grown from my own hands with me pops. Other veggies of course too, however as to their ability to be best ever tasted by man and not just better than the average I cannot say for sure, unlike the corn.

Welcome all!

Hello my name is Joshua, I moved to the Kansas City area not to long ago and I am looking to connect with other yo-yo players.

Kansas City has a scene, as I recall. I believe there’s a KC yoyo club.

I know there is a shop here i haven’t been yet maybe that’s the first place to start.

Hello all; my name is Montasser I’ve been yoyoing on and off since i was around 11 years old, I really wanted a real strong and decent yoyo when i was 13 but never had the chance to get one cause I was living in jordan thus my progress with yoyoing was hindered and i did not have the decent income either, But i went for a visit to america, to visit my relatives and the first thing that came to my mind was where can i find a decent and a good yoyo so i searched the malls and went to every toy store and i couldn’t find the thing that i desired the most which was the Duncan momentum but truth to be told it’s a decent yoyo but not for a beginner yoyoer but i bought it anyway via the Duncan site and i also bought the Duncan starter kit that came with a duncan pulse and a FH zero and a Duncan reflax i really didn’t care about any of those but i simply wanted the momentum and a starter kit that would rejuvenate my old yoyo skills back , but that simply never came true cause i was really bad and and my FH’s zero response pads fell off cause of the lube I’ve used that came in contact with them i was saddened and i quit yoyoing for 2 years, I was 19 by that time so i was thinking maybe i need to learn on the momentum on how to do the bind return and what not so i searched the interwebs and i came across a blond cool looking guy who is the admin of this site (you know who i am talking about master Andre boulay) I’ve learned so much from him and i decided to get the dark magic which i did and i just fell on love with it and started doing the intermediate tricks with the small bearing that came with it i was pretty happy but after one month i decided i needed a longer sleeping time and a more unresponsive yoyo so i used the unresponsive big bearing and boy was i surprised and amazed by it’s play and was really amazed by it’s sleeping time the first week was trick cause i had to bind the yoyo every single time but i got used to it whipping the yoyo and just doing every single trick the was instructed in the video made me happy, well that’s all about me for now and thank you Master Andre for all your effort you’ve put up with in the videos.
p.s: Sorry for and grammatical mistakes I’ve made or might have phrased cause english is not my first language.

Welcome, Montash! Great story, and your English was excellent. See you on the forum.

1 Like

Thank you Greg, And see you in the forums :).

Hello all! My name is Dustofenese!!

I started with yoyoing back in the mid-late 90’s, back when yoyo came back on the scene. I had a Yomega Firestorm Wing, which was pretty advanced for what my classmates were throwing. They had fixed axles, I had a Transaxle.

I eventually showed some talent, and soon could do more tricks, and better, than my classmates and throwing buddies.

But eventually that yoyo broke, and I never got a decent replacement until recently (the yoyos I eventually came across until now cannot be called a decent replacement to anything).

I’ve been throwing off and on since then, whenever I got a chance to use a yoyo.

I had a cheap, junky Yomega X-Brain Wing for YEARS, but I had lost it…ended up finding it half buried in the ground in my back yard a few years later. The springs were all rusty, but it still played, old dirty string and all! I kept it another few years, until the axle ripped out of one of the halves. Bought another junky, cheap Yomega Power-Brain for $5 on clearance at a local Sporting Goods Shop back in 05-06ish, because that’s all I could afford and that’s all I could find. Played that one until recently (on the original string to boot :P)

My current throws are a YoyoFactory Velocity, and a Duncan Metal Drifter upgraded with a Center-Trac Bearing. I bought them together a few months ago (March?). My skills have improved by leaps and bounds since then.

I’m currently working my way through the Advanced Section here on YoyoExpert. Just landed McBride’s Roller Coaster and Buddah’s Revenge for my first time last night!

I had originally found this site while looking for a good deal on Yoyo String…then I found all the Trick Tutorial Vids and was hooked.

Welcome back to yo-yoing Dustofenese.

Hello yoyo folk! I’ve been yoyoing for about 1 year and 10 months and been apart of YYE for a year but never properly introduce myself lol. My name is William “Tiberius” Murphy; I’m a junior in high school, 16 years old and a less than average person. I started my whole descent into this hobby june of 2012 when my algebra teacher showed us some fixed axle yoyo tricks and gave it to me for getting the highest score in my class on a quiz. I’m a sub par yoyoer who is more invested into 1a and 5a than any other styles, currently my fav throw is the 2010 severe and clyw cliff. My style is pretty undeveloped so I wouldn’t even call it a style lol. I would like to make more friends in this communit so I’m gonna start being more social so this is step one. Well thats my story haha.

i feel like you have a similar story to me. We both started at the same time as well

Welcome Y0Y0SR2PR0 and Dustofenese to the forums please if you have any questions and are in need of any help don’t be shy to pm me, happy throwing.

harryhillz in kinda my mentor and as you pretty much know I LOVE SQUIRRELS :P!

Welcome. squirrelboy

I just noticed that I never introduced myself. But I’ve been community for over a year. I thought Id introduce myself. My name is Harry Hill. I live in Michigan. I’ve been yo-yoing for two years on and off. I love the sport! I am an okay 1a player that just likes the sport for fun. I wana get into fixed axle.I currently have eight yoyos in my collection. They are to Duncan ignites, a yoyofactory whip, yoyofactory 888X,dollar tree store yo-yo, a Duncan metal drifter, a yoyofactory onestar,and a Duncan butterfly! And squirrelboy11 is my apprentice. I got into sport when my dad went and bought me Duncan butterfly. It was like two years ago. I said to my dad I cant doing the tricks that the people are doing on the videos. So we to store and picked up a Duncan metal drifter. And like a year later here I am

Welcome! :smiley:

I’m going to introduce myself again. Hello, my name is Adrian. Im from mn but I have an Puerto Rican origin. I have been yoyoing for a year and 10 months. I got fourth at mn state this year. I thought that was cool. I started yoyoing on June of 2012. I picked up a one at air traffic(a local toy store) and I loved it. The hardest trick I tried to learn was the double or nothing. Took me 1 and a half months. But now Nehemiah Peterson said he liked one of my tricks. Also am happy to be a yoyoer. I soon want to be sponcered by a small co. Or one drop and clyw. My fav throw is the nomad. Getting one of those soon. Favorite players are Sid seed, Zach Gustafson, Shane lubacker, and the tranton. There is a lot I still want to learn. Thank you for those who took the time to read my message