Introduce Yourself!

usually 50% poly 50% cotton seems to work so far

Oh. Sorry. I just think that everyone should get a welcome.

Its not a big deal. We just usually welcome them when they make a normal post.

Well. That would be off topic.

Not if you just put it in the end of your post. Hereā€™s a model:

Well the easiest solution to your problem would beā€¦

And by the way, welcome to yoyoexpert.

Hahaha. Yeah.

Hola everyone! :smiley: My names Jeremy Huacuja, Iā€™m 23 and started yo-ing about 3 weeks ago. I live in Los Angeles County near Pomona. Right now my current and favorite yoyos are The Legacy and DV8. I have spent way more money on my yoyos than I probably should have but I dont care. Im an impulsive college student and figure that it will be a while before im out of debt anyways. ;D I just bought myself a nice new DNA :D(YESSSS, FLIPPIN SWEET!) about 1 hour ago and just have to go pick it up at my favorite YOYO shop Sunshine Kite Co. in Redondo. Iā€™ve been learning most of the tricks I know with the help of those handy-dandy Andre Boulay videos. I also frequent the Kite shop for tips from Yoshi who did an awsome job this past weekend at the Redondo Pier Comp. That was my first YOYO comp and I must say that I was amazed, everyone there blew me away, especially all the talented little blokes. Those guys are like half my age with 100times the skill I have. They are all my idols! lol
I recently posted some videos of the event on youtube, you can find them by seaarching ā€œRedondo Pier yoyoā€ I think that works, ill be posting some more as well.
The videos are of Yoshi, Grant Johnson, Joseph Harris, Paul Rudd, Ryan Gee and a few other astonishing YOYO artists!
(Sorry about the glare, it was a 8)sunny day)

Ha! Awesome, you shouldā€™ve approached me! I was there :smiley:

Going to BLC?

Greetings all! Iā€™m BillyO and Iā€™m crazy new at yoyo-ing. I mess with the Diabolo a bit and can do some basic stuff there, but never with yoyos. I am a middle school science teacher. I have a Cosmicspin, and would love some opinons on where to go next. I am not geared toward one style yet, but string tricks will be more likely than loops I think. I know that most of it is opinion anyway.
I just started yo-ing about four days ago. Iā€™ve got a few basics down okayā€¦Walk the dog, cradle, jamaican flagā€¦but am already getting tired of winding the string!

Thanks for reading!

BillyO

hi im omar from noales arizona. its a small little border town. ive always been in to yoyos and i currently own a duncan hayabusa offtsring. im not particularly good at offstring but im great at 1a and 5a. right now im looking for a really good 2a yoyo so i can practice loops. if any one has any recommendation reply or email me at oacb96@gmail.com thanks!=)

Welcome to YoYoExpert. Here are the looping yoyos I recommend.

YoYoJam Sunset Trajectory NXG: http://yoyoexpert.com/product/yoyojam/sunset-trajectory/
Loop 720: http://yoyoexpert.com/product/yoyofactory/loop720/

~Samad

Hello Iā€™m Big Red.My favorite yo-yo is a Pyro Light and Iā€™m not sponsored. :ā€™( I hope to one day be sponsored by HSpin.I have many friends which do and donā€™t yo-yo.My favorite yo-yoer is Magl33to.
I hope you learned something.Bye :smiley:

Just say his real name, lol ;D
Welcome Trey. Its kinda my fault he made an account ;D

MY names latreal im a little new to yoyoing i can do the trapeze and all basic tricks im trying to buy the Dark Magic for my first good unresponsive yoyo

I was introduced to this site from www.youtube.com

BTW: Im 14

Pleased to meet you Latreal. Welcome to YoYoExpert. Also, good for you! The Dark Magic is a great yoyo! It will grow with you!

hello!! my name is hakan I AM FROM TURKEY Ć½ donā€™t know english very well favorĆ½te yo-yo is DARK MAGIC yoyo string is a little . Ć½ am favorĆ½te player is Andre Boulay

Welcome to yoyo expert!!! Is there something wrong with your keyboard or the language? Because on my screen I see weird "y"s with a slash on top. Donā€™t worry, but if you can change it please do.

Hey, nameā€™s Gary, I just turned 14, 2 days after Andre :slight_smile:
Favorite yoyo is yyf superstar, great yoyo to pleasure yourself with while throwing
I have no favorite player, due to so many that I fancy
I have been yoyoing for just a year, so Iā€™m not that good, but i am still capable of helping others :slight_smile:

P.s. Contact me if you want some good jokes :wink:

Hi iā€™m grifdog3 iā€™m from the united states and i love my G.5!

Uh oh. Everyone, I donā€™t want to point here, but according to several pieces of evidence, grifdog is believed to be a scammer. Look at these links:
http://www.yoyonation.com/talk/index.php/topic,45574.0.html
http://www.yoyonation.com/talk/index.php/topic,45440.0.html

He deleted both of his accounts, so I highly suggest that if you are going to do business or something similar, let him take the first initiative, because from past experiences, he cannot be trusted.