Introduce Yourself!

Hi! I found yoyoexpert.com when I was looking for a place to learn more 2A
and perfect some 1A. My favorite tricks for 1A are pretty much any slack tricks
like Alex Berenguel does (he goes to the same yoyo club as me). I attend the
CEA yoyo club every other week. I like doing 2A alot, and I’m currently working
on wraps and variations of tangler. I also do 4A. My current fav. 1A yoyo is
the 555 set up w/ clear hubstacks and orange type 6 poly. string. 8)

Hello, you might know me… Bryant… I really want a dark magic, hopefully red, or black. But they’re all out!!!

Hi Bryant! Welcome to Yoyoexpert! I am also hoping to get a DM (Red or Black) or a White Speeder! if you need anything, feel free to ask! And I believe there will be a new order coming out, for stock.

any idea when?

I want to find out but no one knows or responds. :’( I really want to know if we with have a white Speeder in stock.

Hey my name is Tyler, im 19 and im going to thaddeus stevens college of technology to learn how to make high end hand made furniture. i have a yyj dark magic that i love and i just ordered an all blue one drop m1. right now im working on learning iron whip and just got good at lacerations and suicides ive been yoing off and on since 3rd grade and just started getting back into yoing about a month ago…oh yeah and STAR WARS IS AWSOME I LOVE ANYTHING STARWARS!!!

Hello Tyler! Pleased to meet you! My name is Mark! Welcome to YoYoeXpert! Today is Chat night at 8-9 eastern time come introduce yourself! I am 16 and I also have retaken up yoyoing about a month ago. I actually haven’t played since about 3rd grade! Also, though this is off topic, Star Wars is awesome. Oh, if you need anything, feel free to ask me or any one in this community! The’re friendly and will do their best to help you. Well, at least most of them.

Just keep yoyoing!

Mark

Sorry- I’ve been here for a long time and never got to do it so–

Hi, My name’s Evan, I have been yoyoing for around 4 months now. My main styles are 4a and 1a. I’ve been here for a while. My fav trick is my own… And G-STRING FTW!

hahaha. Hi Evan.

Heyy! I started yoyoin a week ago, with a yomega power-brain, but then i ordered a hitman hybrid, which is working very well, but im not thinkin of buyin the dark magic :smiley: Anyway, i’m havin a few problems with some of the tricks, and the tension - i always seem to be lettin it untwist :stuck_out_tongue: - but i really enjoy it and will try to improve :smiley:

Anyway baiii
Alexx

Hello Alex! Pleased to meet you! Welcome to this wonderful community! We can all pretty much help you with your troubles. Just post what you need and we will help as soon as possible! You can also, private message me if you would like some help. Im always eager to help!

You know, I’ve never introduced myself either. My name is Kim-Lan. Yes, I’m a girl, one of the few that yo-yos. I’m 13. I yo-yo. I like penguins. I like good grammar and spelling, but I’m no grammar police. I’ve been yo-yoing for about 4 months. I want an M1…That’s me in a nutshell.

Yeah, haha. Prety much everyone here is eager to help, which is why w have a great forum :slight_smile:

~Samad

Heyo!
my names Ian. Ive been yoyoin for a couple months and my favorite trick is and whut. the day i got home from school and found my Dark magic in my mailbox, i died from happiness a little. it was like the greatest day of my life. life in south cali sucks bcuz thers no good yoyo stores any where to try them out or anybody who knows how to yoyo. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: ive had my yoyo for a month and thers at least 13 scratches/dents from people going oh lemme try drop oops it broke. :-\ so yea i really want to get pro but it seems like everyone else is at an unreachable level

Couldnt be more wrong! Several yoyoers in SoCal, and several contests. There was one yesterday, and a month ago. Also, I think DXL meets next month, and BLC is in July as well.

Hello all,
My name is Justin and I am the father of 4 kids… I am trying to teach them all the way’s of Yo (the youngest is 3 and just drags her yoyo behind her at this point). The two oldest are 7 and 8 and are starting to be able to do some advanced stuff. I just wanted to say that I appreciate this site. You are helping my kids and I learn how to do some of the more complex string tricks that would have otherwise put an end to our ability to advance. Thanks to everyone that helped put this together and happy Yo’ing.

JB

Pleased to meet you Justin! My name is Mark and welcome to YoYoeXpert! It is a pleasure having you here in the community! If theres anything that you would need, feel free to ask on the post or message me!

Keep on yoyoing!

Mark

yo names frank but every calls me frankie im 18 i use to yo when i was little but lost them all when i moved :’(. i resently rediscovered them about two months ago and now i throw a speed maker and a lyn fury and love them both very much. i dont clam to be really good but i know enough to make it seem like it l0l. by know i mean i can talk about it but cant do them just yet. learning more and more day by day

Hi! i’m sure you will like it here on yoyoexpert. occaisionaly there is a chat night contest once a month in the chat room. Of course you can still go in before then and talk with other players and stuff.
What type of string do you use?

Um, we don’t need to welcome everyone that posts in this thread, lol