Introduce Yourself!

That’s why I came to yoyoexpert. There’s no trade section. If you search up yogi in yyn, and you look under “sorry to everyone” you can see the reason I left. The whole forum is getting messed up blaming each other and either taking sides with the scammer (saying they know he will do better, and to not yell at him,) or they will be against the scammer ( yelling at him for stealing their identities, and scamming them.) Then the whole forum is with or against each other, and it becomes kinda mean.

Should we tell Andre and notify him. I’m worried about the new guys that will be on this site in the future.

I think we should - If he steps out of line.

Yeah, but if someone traded already then it is too late. How bout this?

[b]ATTENTION ALL NEW YOYOEXPERT USERS!!

READ ABOUT EVERYBODY BEFORE YOU DECIDE ON TRADES AND SALES. READ THEIR OTHER POSTS AND SEE IF THEY ARE TO BE TRUSTED.[/b]

Hmm… maybe we should make a warning post

I am aware of the situation and will monitor things - don’t worry and thanks for the heads up guys. Now just try and be friendly and welcoming - in the future if you suspect something just private message me instead. Thanks! :slight_smile:

My name is Kahli… New to YYE, but not in anyway new to yoyoing itself. Go by KaKy on most forums… part of the Werrd Alliance…

K

Hello KaKy! Welcome to YoYoExpert! Please enjoy our forums and don’t forget to stop by tonight at 8pm Eastern Standard Time for the Chat Night!

Mark

Hi all my name is David, I have been around a lot of forums for many years but never a yoyo’ng forum. I used to be into pretty much computer games like runescape or linerider. I am a website design and developer and I have a newly found interest in yoyo’s. I just bought a velocity and I cant wait for it to come. So yeah thats me! If you need me you can contact my AIM: Pokerking98 Or either of these MSN adresses: Pokerking98@hotmail.com, Pokerking98@flash4life.com

Nice. Velocity is great. Enjoy your stay here at YoYoExpert.

Don’t just enjoy your stay, enjoy your new online home!!! (You’re not leaving, are you???)

Hi my name is David I’m pretty new to yoyoing but i think i’m geting good pretty fast.
I started out using a fast 201,but i just ordered my dark magic and can’t wait to throw. ;D

If you are reffering to me than no, my last online home just got shutdown so I am looking for a new one =)

Hi, my name is Paolo and I belong to Yoyomaniacs, Italy.
I’m 48 years old and I play and collect yoyos from 2004!
I used to play with G5+, Skyline, Meteor, Catch 22 and Raider for looping.
My favourite trick is (probably ;D) kamikaze.
As president of Team Bandiga (Bologna - Italy) I managed to be one of the organizer of our 2008 natz in Casalecchio di Reno (BO) and I was proud to meet there Mr. Jason Lee and Mr. Takeshi !!!
What’s more: I love good wine, cats and…girls :stuck_out_tongue: ( :))
See you soon

p

Welcome Paolo! Pleased to meet you! Welcome to YoYoExpert! I hope you have a good time here! You may possibly learn a few things and teach a few things here! Please join in on the forums!

Hello Conrad! Welcome! And Canada eh? Where in Canada? Im from Edmonton, Alberta. Please enjoy this community!

Dear All

A young 44 year old from the UK here!
Fell in love with yoyoing in the late 90’s, and have just started again after a few years off
Love the instructional videos and will hopefully make some new friends on here

Chime
:slight_smile:

I see that people have started this crud about me! none of it is true! i did everything the people told me to do their just…TRYING TO START SOMETHING YET AGAIN I DON’T NEED PEOPLE STARTIN crud RANDOM AGAIN! So don’t listen to these so calle d people who think they got cheated and called me a scammer!

[b]YOYOEXPERT EDIT:
I have spoken with this individual over PM and we will give him the benefit of the doubt and I will monitor his actions - please do not bring up the past with him at this time. Thanks!

AND A HUGE WELCOME TO CHIME FROM THE UK!!!

:)[/b]

Dude, try to keep YoYoexpert a nice and welcoming place. Don’t use bad words here please 8)

If its not true, then you don’t need to be so defensive. Just tell us nicely! We will understand, as long as you don’t do it. :slight_smile:

That was an unexpected “Welcome to the Board” message! - lol

Chime
:slight_smile: