Introduce Yourself!

Welcome to the Yoyoexpert forum.

2 Likes

Hey guys! Levi here (Lee-v-ie). I’ve been yoyoing for about 5yrs now. I love it. My favorite Yoyo is the YoYoFactory edge. I have a sick acid splash colorway. If your wondering, I got it off of ryanmcg. Great guy. I go to MWR Yoyo competitions. I have done only one routine, but this next one is sure to be a showstopper. :slight_smile: I live in waverly IA. If you pass through that area, please, give me a call. 319-988-1047. I tell you, it gets kinda lonely when the only person you know who can Yoyo is you… peace out! :vulcan_salute:

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum Levi, @Onefanatic.
I can confirm that @ryanmcg is a solid old man, great guy.

Good to have you here :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hello, from Pennsylvania!

7 Likes

Hey @Onefanatic. Appreciate the kind words, and glad you’re enjoying that Edge.

Good luck with your routine. That’s really cool.

@MoonageMin :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

No problem. It’s the truth! I think I will post my routine on Let’s start posting tricks!
If your interested.

8 Likes

Would any of you watch it tho?

7 Likes

i would. : )

5 Likes

Most people would :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Then you can expect it! :smiley:

7 Likes

Hey man, @ me when you post it; I don’t check that thread too often and I don’t want to miss it :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’m Nicholas, I love yo-yo it during my free time, but I also bmx bike

5 Likes

Welcome to the Forums! I’m from Pennsylvania and glad you’re here!

3 Likes

Hi all,
I’m Dan and I have been yoyoing for about 30 years, I’m a performer of stage and streetshows and yoyoing is part of my act . I have some Yoyos that I want to sell and thought this may be a good place to ask if anyone is interested… I shall post up some pics in the coming days but in the meantime if anyone wants to message me I can give you first looks. None of them are that modern… The most modern one I have is probably a lyn fury. Lots are boxed/unopened and in sweet condition.

14 Likes

Welcome, Dan!

4 Likes

Hey Dan! Welcome to the forum!

I’d be interested to see what you have. I sent a message to your inbox :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Welcome!

2 Likes

welcome to the forums @danthehat

3 Likes

Welcome, there is also an official thread to Introduce Yourself! if you want to reply there as well, just click the red hyper link.

2 Likes

I would :grinning::grin:

2 Likes