Yes!

1 Like

Too bad is AL but sounds like it’ll be fun

Also Unknown

6 Likes

So it looks to be an AL version :thinking:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIgNrKchY_b/?igshid=1cyrjbznuicil

3 Likes

This looks veeeeeery nice! I love the FHZ and it looks to me like it’s just a metal version, or at least very similar. Definitely going to try and get one.

1 Like

Looking forward to seeing what colors these come in!

They didn’t make the Freehand AL with swapping caps in mind…but if they did there was a TON of color combos available at the time of launch!

1 Like

Most definitely, I can’t have enough Duncan Organics, the Original AL Freehand is a favorite, though consider to be on the heavier side at 70g with caps;

6 Likes

I always liked the look of those but the thought of the weight put me off. Although, it’s not much heavier than a YWET, and I love those. Similar shape too.

1 Like

Oh My this profile :heart_eyes:, looks just perfect :ok_hand:

@bjardin these need to drop now, exciting

8 Likes

Okay well to keep my hype levels down I refuse to get excited about this until I know for sure they come in green!

7 Likes

I really hope this drops before Christmas!

3 Likes

Any of you own the original Freehand 1?

I was lucky to own a couple! Some cool guy on the(yo)dotcom forums found some at a college bookshop in the early 2000’s and he totally sold me 2 of them for what he paid. $18 each (I think his user name was Geeb or something). Ended up keeping one and giving the other to another friend on the forums (Kobun I think was his name) (we did a big trade where he downloaded a crap ton of videos and burned them on to a bunch of cdroms for me (lol I had dial-up back in those dark ages) and I sent him a bunch of throws in return).

Fun times! I have nothing but fond memories of those forums! Me and Kobun (Kobot maybe?) were often so hyper and goofy AF lol. We had so much fun in the live chat :smiley:.

6 Likes

TheYo is what got me into the yo-yoing scene back in November '06, huge place in my heart for it, so sad we don’t have an archive of it like we do YYN.

2 Likes

3 Likes

The future of Freehand is looking really good.

This Freehand ONE AL is the start.

Answering some future questions now…

• Will there be any Size A bearing in the future? The answer is YES.

• Will there be any Organic plastic FH in the future? The answer is YES. But let’s enjoy this FH1 AL first because it’s D B.E.S.T.

Happy Holidays!

11 Likes

It will!

3 Likes

New AL caps too. Available to purchase separately.

15 Likes