Duncan Freehand One AL - New Colors!

From Duncan: An homage to the late great original Freehand 1, revered in the yo-yo community by merit of how cool it is alone: We are happy to present you with the Freehand 1 AL! We think of this yo-yo as more of a love letter to the original Freehand 1 than a pure remake: We wanted to recreate everything we all love about the original Freehand 1, throwing in just a dash of modern yo-yo design into the mix.

One of the coolest features of the Freehand line of yo-yos has always been interchangeable caps. In fact, the Freehand 1 AL even accepts your old plastic Freehand caps! Keeping with the reputation that the Freehand has of being a very customizable yo-yo, in addition to interchangeable caps, you can also interchange the bearing from the default full-size bearing to a half-spec, allowing your Freehand to shred both responsive AND unresponsive tricks!

New colors release tonight 3/23 @ 8PM EDT.

7 Likes

No Sakura?

5 Likes

Heck yes…it’s finally out in green! :green_heart:
This is the first yo purchase I’ve made in months…and will be green #62 for me :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Must buy all the green before you! I believe that was my idle threat from a ways back lol :smile:

2 Likes

Throw on some red fingerspin caps and you have a nifty new Christmas throw!

3 Likes

Any word on the Sakura edition @YoYoExpertGarrett ?

:smiley::pray:

4 Likes

I was all about the gold, but that green IS pretty…

2 Likes

Yes.

1 Like

I’d love to get a Sakura FH 1 AL to pair up with my Sakura FH AL, but is Duncan even making one?

3 Likes

They were released this past week by some retailers. Just haven’t seen them on YYE yet.

6 Likes

They are! The suspense is killing me.

2 Likes

Anyone know if there is a plan to do the Freehand Zero AL ?

2 Likes

Pure speculation at this point but if the trend holds we might sometime in early 2022 :thinking:

3 Likes