Here's all of the Freehand AL Color Combos!

Thought this might be helpful!

Please note that the Freehand AL is factory tuned to minimize vibe and that removing and replacing the caps may introduce vibe. Mod at your own risk!

Which are your favorites?

GREENS:

REDS:

BLACKS:

DARK BLUES:

BLUES:

PINKS:

LAVENDERS:

SILVERS:

26 Likes

lol this legit took me forever! >.<’
Some amazing and fun looking combos here for sure!

I wish Duncan would sell the caps individually!!

5 Likes

Black with red caps!

4 Likes

Agreed! It’s my second favorite (my first is the green/black caps)

2 Likes

Green with Pink Watermelon is calling to me. Though Black with Yellow caps Wu-Free-Hand would match my Markmont Lemmon Pepper Wu-Ter-Fly…

4 Likes

Man, I think almost all look great!

3 Likes

You are insane, man. Now I’m all confused on my second batch order hahahahaha.

This is so cool. I appreciate this thread.

12 Likes

I think you should just do a batch of all the greens.

:stuck_out_tongue: /loves green.

4 Likes

Green with black caps is my favorite for sure

2 Likes

:fist_right: :boom: :fist_left:

2 Likes

Why don’t they make the caps in green? Black body and green caps would be my choice, if it was possible.

2 Likes

Nice job @twitch77! I love the look of the light blue and black caps with just about every color. I think Lavender/Black might be my favorite… Dark Blue/Light Blue is pretty nice too!

5 Likes

I am high key impressed at your photoshop skills!

I like Lavender blue!

3 Likes

The all-red one is the only one from the actual offerings that I liked enough to buy.

Of the variations shown, the only ones I kinda like are the blue w/ red cap and the silver w/ red cap.

2 Likes

Silver with red was my favorite, too. Maybe I’ll have to order an all red one to swap caps with my all silver!

1 Like

This is cool! I hope you don’t mind, I changed it to 2 rows of 3, rather than 3 rows of 2, since that fits better…

5 Likes

Haha, when I first opened this, only the green ones were showing. I thought, “Oh, I see how it is…” :rofl:

5 Likes

Hell yeah man, that looks way better! Thanks Coding :slight_smile:

6 Likes

New to forums and getting back into throwing.
I’m super nastalgic for this throw, let’s stop playing around the time the first one came out and I thought it was just amazing! I have a free hand zero I love the feel but I wouldn’t mind I level up! So what does yoyo b good for a intermediate player and just for unresponsive play I don’t think I’ll be getting to using the counterweight for a little bit yet.
Thanks

3 Likes

Welcome back brother!!! Have fun!!!

1 Like