Injured and can't throw for a month

hi guys, broke my collarbone again riding my mountain bike, (dw its not painful)
any tips or ideas for what to do for the next month while I cant really throw yoyo?

4 Likes

That stinks, sorry to hear it.

If it’s your throw hand side you could pick up a mini Panzer and really hone your skills. You can really play this with just some wrist action.

If it your non throw hand, pick up something responsive and go at it!

3 Likes

its my throw hand side aye, and thanks for showing that , its tiny :rofl:

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that. If you have a looper you could practice with your other hand

4 Likes

I hope you heal up quickly!

2 Likes

cheers dude,

so far i have set up a folder of games i can play on steam that don’t require fast reflexes,
into the breach
plant versus zombies
baldurs gate 3
and the like

3 Likes

I’ve heard multiple people that did something to their throw hand started practicing their non-throw hand and got into 2A or 3A. So maybe try looping or doing 1A with your non-throw hand.

3 Likes
8 Likes

Hey when I broke my wrist a couple years ago I picked up a Kendama and learned left handed. That kept me busy for a while.

5 Likes

Read a book

9 Likes

sucks to be you, lol. hope you heal up quickly. get well soon!

5 Likes

I dont know if this helps… but when I broke my arm I used responsive yo-yo’s but I don’t have expeirience with collarbones.
Hope you get better soon!

5 Likes

Get well soon,
One of my other hobbies when im not in mood for yoyoing is pen spinning but even after 1month of starting it i have learned only four tricks :sweat_smile:
You can try it out it has the same feeling of hitting the trick with a yoyo kinda of,(not better than a yoyo ofcourse)
theres a lot of tutorials on youtube you can look up too!

just a suggestion tho :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Damn, sorry to hear. I’m not sure what all your into but i’d probably draw more if I wasn’t yoyoing. Maybe play trading card games if your into that at all? Hope you heal up quick!

5 Likes

Whats funny bro? Oh wait your banned :rofl:

2 Likes