Inertia in Motion - Inverse ***Review on Page 9***

LOL what are you smoking?

I don’t see SuperWide in it at all.

It may look really wide but it has about the same width as a chief. The inverse curve just gives it a wide look.

You guys gonna need testers soon?

Yes andy as soon as I find a date when I can ship out the protos. I seem to be busier during summer than school :stuck_out_tongue:

The cup looks YYR esc and the shape looks full-sized-sillygoose esc. In other words, it looks amazing.

I actually have the yoyo that this yoyo is modeled off of! Yet i too do not know the name. :frowning:

That looks really, really cool. I’m also totally open to testing and giving feedback for you, so let me know if you’re interested :slight_smile:

Alright, Jon and I have chosen a few testers. Here are the first four:

Jwil425
andy569
SR
YoYoJordan

Sorry if your name is not on the list, but there is still a chance of being selected once the first testers are done!

Thanks,

Sean

Tear
How can I become a tester? Is no one looking for a 13 year old with low trade count and no skill to test their expensive products?

Didn’t know you wanted to be a tester sorry :stuck_out_tongue: I’ll try to get more testers after the first four people are done testing the prototypes.

I’d also like to be a tester, but I think my trade count of 0 probably puts me at a disadvantage.

Haha I never told you because I thought you wouldn’t consider me!
Edit: but since you will… I’LL BE A TESTER ;D

I Would love to test one!
:slight_smile:
Thy look so much better than that Japanese proto xD

I’m pretty much considering everyone who wanted to be a tester. I just have such a small amount of protos that I could only pick a handful of people. But don’t be discouraged to ask ;D I’ll probably be picking a second group of testers as soon as the first group is done.

And Hendy, trade feedback doesn’t play a big role in deciding who the testers are. Basically looking for experienced yoyoers so trade feedback has nothing to do with it.

Not sure what makes an experienced yoyoer to you, but we met at MA States so I guess you kind of have an idea of my level is (I was the guy who’s been throwing for the same time you have).

Anybody past split the atom is advanced pretty much :wink:

I think anyone who knows how to throw a sleeper is suitable to be a tester ::slight_smile:

If you’re still looking for testers, I’ll gladly volunteer.

I’d also like to test if possible. I’m not only willing to give feedback, but likely to buy if I like it. :slight_smile:

I bought the other new startup company JKS prototype the lunar wind, might compare it to this one once i get it to review ;D