Inertia in Motion - Inverse ***Review on Page 9***

Well the comparison will surely be interesting.
The only similarities are the low wall and C bearing!!

I would be interested in testing this if you are still looking for testers.

To everyone who still wants to be a tester: I will be picking a second larger group of testers and possibly a third group in the near future. I may need a week or so to get a new batch of protos made so bear with me ;D

Also I will probably be making a video of how the proto plays this weekend. It was supposed to be a promo video but since Sean is on vacation the video will be shorter in length.

Oh sweet!:slight_smile:

Where did you get the name? Cuz I just entered a naming contest and I used the name Inertia. :slight_smile:

It’s a funny story on how I got the name. I was pretty much hooked on the name doing with physics because I was taking physics this year. I was on riding on the highway with my dad and we were doing oxy morons (basically contradicting words) in English. Since there’s not much to do during a car ride, my thoughts collided and I ended up with Inertia in Motion (which is an oxymoron ;D). I still think Sean is a bit mad since my name beat his.

Awesome! And if we want to be a tester to we have to pay you or???

It’s free. Just be able to afford sending it back :stuck_out_tongue:

Your not paying for shipping? This is an outrage, i cant believe this >:(

…jk

I wanna be a tester if your looking for people

Okay I would love to be a tester!! I love testing yo-yo’s sooo much!! Only if you need me to though!!

To many testers to count at this point :stuck_out_tongue: I’ll try to let as many people as possible be testers. Lemme just get the first group the protos and then I’ll work from there.

UPDATE: Working on two more designs ATM. One is inspired by the CLIFF. Other one is going to be more angular. May start a third which would focus on floatiness

After 1 yoyo is out, It gets addicting to keep making em eh?
I have over 20 designs I’ve drawn. Insanity!

I want one of your yoyos so much… Could I maybe scam you? Um… I’ll trade you a Duncan Mg for one of your yoyos… You ship first…

I’ll be the first to admit that I’ve spent almost as much time thinking of new designs than yoyoing.

Btw Kangaroo I’ve been in the need for some string. Ill trade you one of the protos for a pack of 10 kitty string :stuck_out_tongue:

Exactly that.
My summer consists of.
7 hours yoyoing
7 hours designing
7 hours of Doctor who
3 hours sleep.
Rinse and repeat

Hmmmm… Well, I don’t have that, but I will trade you my 80+ pack of Yoyoexpert poly.

Woah woah woah, hold up… 10 kitty for a proto but i would have to pay $90 for it? Heck, i got 20 kitties to keep my proto :smiley:

I’m almost like 340% sure that a 10 pack of kitty string is equivalent to a $90 proto. Please do the math again Andy :stuck_out_tongue: