Incredibly Looney Listings

Wowza🙀

6 Likes

my favorite thing is matching these up to mercari and seeing how high the markup is since these guys are just relisters. Looks like even mercari has it at an insane price. Thinking the person missed a decimal

5 Likes

This one is both awesome and looney!!! I think you could use the nose for some cool stunt peg style tricks or go off string with it and use it like a spin top!

15 Likes

Tbh I would be willing to spend 20 bucks on that.

5 Likes

Right. I considered it!

3 Likes

Safety alert.

If you have one of those yoyos. And you have a tendency to lie a lot while talking to friends.

Do NOT carry this yo-yo in your back pocket!

Or you will seriously be sorry🙀

13 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:. Yikes doc!

3 Likes

A Buy Now $300 prototype, it’s Rare because they got rid of all the rim weight with some drill holes.

15 Likes

Amazingly, whoever buys that just happens to have that same exact number of holes in his head.

That is a perfect example of how a person can have an acceptable level of machining skills and designing skills without a similar level of ‘understanding’ of producing a high performance yoyo design.

… A design that is so good it is no good.

Just goes to show you… No matter what kind of equipment you have at your disposal if you don’t know WTF you are doing, the results are pretty stupid…

…I wonder what they were thinking?

Maybe, not thinking at all😳

…Why mine for Gold when you can just fish for Suckers?

And, he has 6 of them. So you can potentially generate $1800 on a 6 lemon cash out🤓

…Where’s my cordless drill?

7 Likes

Went to look at the proto and found this…

for approx $20. I have one of those someone gave me as a joke. I think they retailed for less than $1.50 when they were available. Oddly enough there are a few more on ebay ranging from $9 to about $45. Guess I should bite the bullet and throw mine up there.

9 Likes

Here’s mine. looks just like the ones on ebay…

Plays about like it looks.

14 Likes

Well if you missed out on last Sunday’s Mowl - Surveillance Restock! You are in luck and the scalpers will take all your money on the auction site starting with only a 400% retail mark up and only going up from there.

Limited Mowl Surveillance Gold Right Eye Left Set Buy Now US $1,102.00

Old Surveillance Blue Camo Including Postage Buy Now US $951.00

Or go all out on this Mowl Surveillance Ti Titanium Buy Now US $1,779.00

YYE listing for comparison

6 Likes

Japan tends to value MOWL more highly than here from what I’ve seen. Of course these are marked up mercari prices again but even on mercari the gold is at $600 because they consider them special edition. I doubt they’ll sell for that much even though.

3 Likes

This guy is a fine crafstman, but his yoyos are all a bit much for me. Jewels don’t make everything better.

5 Likes

A Ti…Titanium.

That’s why it’s soooooo expensive.

It has the Superman rating>

It’s made from Ti-Ti a Metalurgical Anomoly.

I just hope it doesn’t weigh as much as a one inch cube of Anti-matter.

At least whoever buys it won’t have to bother dragging around that stupidly heavy wallet fulla money… it will be so much lighter🐥

6 Likes

What’s incredibly Looney is having to scroll through this guys repeated listing of hundreds of the same yoyo with different pictures on it. Annnoying.

14 Likes

Omg yes!!! This guy’s killing me!
I was trying to figure out how to block sellers or something, no go that I could find.

7 Likes

Yeah, couldn’t find any way to filter these out. Anyone know any tricks?

3 Likes

whenever I see they they’re in GBP (great british pounds) so I just set the area to america and it removes all of those white engraved yoyos.

4 Likes

Perfect! Thanks!

2 Likes