New from Mowl - High Wall new release and Surveillance Restock!

High Wall:

The new mono-metal model from mowl draws inspiration from old school designs with a clean look and style - The High Wall!

Over the last 10 plus years low-wall yoyos have become the mainstream and developed for use at the forefront of competitive play. At the same time, the number of controllable higher-wall models aimed at simply enjoying yoyo has decreased. Mowl wanted to bring back that classic feel with some modern performance upgrades, and that’s exactly what they did with the High-Wall.

Straight high-hwall designs can be somewhat stressful to those unfamiliar. They are overly sensitive by nature and require accuracy and technique to bring out their full potential. To help with this, Mowl reconstructed the shape of their high wall to reduce the sensitivity of the design. The effect of the reconstruction leaves a controllable feeling in play and creates a yoyo that you can relax and enjoy for hours on end!

Releasing Sunday 4/4 @ 8PM EDT.

Surveillance:

The Surveillance is a bi-metal design with a beautiful stepped h-shape profile. The stainless steel rings give it some serious stability and spin power, but where the Surveillance really shines is in its maneuverability. Daiki Tanaka wanted his signature yo-yo to move smooth, fast, and on command, and that’s one of the first things you notice when throwing it! The Surveillance has a light fast movement on the string that just seems to follow your every move, it’s right where you want it to be almost effortlessly!

Releasing Sunday 4/4 @ 8PM EDT.

13 Likes

Hey, the specs of the surveillance should be updated. The specs of the old surveillance are no longer accurate. The YYF Shutter also has this issue as well, the weight of the shutter hasn’t been 67.8g for a long time. Thanks!

3 Likes

What are the specs of the “new” Surveillance?

I think the only change is the weight is now 65g

The width has changed to 42.39mm and the weight has changed to 65g. Diameter is pretty much the same at 55.98mm.

1 Like

Dude the sunset fade was in my cart and they were sold out. I check out 15 seconds after release, and the they were gone. Then the red. Then the purple non yoyoexpert edition. I snagged a purple and gold yye. :confused: tough times

2 Likes

I instantly checked out and somehow didn’t get that one haha

1 Like

Yeah same. That was insane man.

It’s tough haha. Mowl stuff sells out in a jiffy, especially the surveillance. They even had some verification thing to do to make sure you weren’t buying to resell on another retailer’s site.

Old Highwall… it is 5/5/2022 and after 8pm in Osaka

That 2022 profile is :open_mouth:

7 Likes