Mowl Restock! Surveillance, Surveil, & Anarchy!

SURVEILLANCE:

The Surveillance is a bi-metal design with a beautiful stepped h-shape profile. The stainless steel rings give it some serious stability and spin power, but where the Surveillance really shines is in its maneuverability. Daiki Tanaka wanted his signature yo-yo to move smooth, fast, and on command, and that’s one of the first things you notice when throwing it! The Surveillance has a light fast movement on the string that just seems to follow your every move, it’s right where you want it to be almost effortlessly!

SURVEIL:

The Surveil has a polycarbonate plastic body with stainless steel weight rings. It has the same shape as the Surveillance with a beautiful stepped h-shape profile that gives it a really powerful feel in play. The plastic body gives the Surveil a much lighter overall weight, but the stainless steel rings give you all the power you need for long spin times and extreme stability. It has amazing maneuverability with a smooth fast feel in play that fits any style.

ANARCHY:

Mowl is taking a step into the 4A world with a new signature yo-yo for 03 & 07 World Champion Eiji Okuyama! This is the Anarchy! Eiji Okuyama was one of the early innovators in the 4A division and you can still see his influence on modern offstring yo-yo play years after his world championship performances. This yo-yo is light weight, fast, and built for some serious competition level play!

Weighing in at 73g the Anarchy may sound heavy, but in the offstring world that’s on the lighter side. This makes the Anarchy perfect for speedy play and extended practice sessions. The rounded H-shape profile provides a wide catch zone and excellent weight distribution for risky maneuvers and longer combos.

3 Likes

I have had the Surveilance page up on my computer for 2 weeks now waiting for this restock… GOT EM!

I just ordered a HUGE Mowl order just now and I can NOT wait to unbox this :smiley: I might even live stream it on instagram…never done that before…

3 Likes

That sounds awesome! Post in this thread when you plan it and we will watch for it! :star_struck:

2 Likes

Will do! Thanks Andre, you da man!

The Anarchy looks good. The shape appears similar to the JetSet EG, which I’ve been using for a long time.

1 Like

Gonna be live streaming my big MOWL unboxing in about an hour!

https://www.instagram.com/kyledixon162/

1 Like

Mowl yo-yos are awesome. Always look so cool & play well.

1 Like

Any idea if there will be a restock on the mowl surveillance anytime soon ?

1 Like