Mowl presents - The SURVEILLANCE!

Surveillance:

The Surveillance is a bi-metal design with a beautiful stepped h-shape profile. The stainless steel rings give it some serious stability and spin power, but where the Surveillance really shines is in its maneuverability. Daiki Tanaka wanted his signature yo-yo to move smooth, fast, and on command, and that’s one of the first things you notice when throwing it! The Surveillance has a light fast movement on the string that just seems to follow your every move, it’s right where you want it to be almost effortlessly!

Releasing Saturday 9/25 @ 8PM EDT.

7 Likes

OMG I don’t believe it. A Mowl bi-metal with silver rings! Has Hell frozen over? Why oh why couldn’t it have been the red one that got this treatment. :rage: :rage: :rage:

1 Like

I love these :fire::fire::fire:

Mann…I just sold mine… why do I want the teal one so bad

2 Likes

Teal is the best

2 Likes

Teal is my favorite!! Guess I’m getting another Surveillance

2 Likes

Haha…sellers remorse is so much harder to take than buyers remorse. At least you can still get this one.

3 Likes

Out of curiosity, why did you sell it?

@Hanker it’s hereeeee :sob:

1 Like

Heck yeahhh it is!

1 Like

You sold yours and now you have decided you want another; in a different color? You must be wealthy to be able to afford such extravagance.

1 Like

I’ll just use the money I made on the one I sold to buy the new one… it’ll be like I never sold it… like I just traded it for a color that I really wanted

Is that black with silver ring? or a dark grayish? I don’t know which one to get. Maybe red or teal

1 Like

Looks black to me!

I. Personally torn between the red and the green but I have a feeling fate will decide for me, lol.

3 Likes

Yea, these yoyos are mysteriously cursed :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It’s a gray/black fade.

4 Likes

I just found out that this one is called Daiki Fade :slight_smile:

2 Likes